Little Owl (w. the Mousetown outro) [Era, Doc, Todd, Ville, Johnny]

Era · 22 · 8969

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/
Henry I liked the solo a lot.

Thanks a lot, Andy!
Usually I´m not really good in filling more than 4 bars with a sufficient solo.
But -hey- I had to compensate my rather poor vocal performance somehow! ;D

Offline Era

• Studio
Henry I liked the solo a lot.

Thanks a lot, Andy!

Your vox are great man :) I am not sure how did you get the idea and the melody but you got it juuust right :)
I am that I am

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/
Thanks a lot, Andy!

Your vox are great man :) I am not sure how did you get the idea and the melody but you got it juuust right :)

[/quote]

That was no fishing for compliments bc I know you had a hard time spending on auto-tune... ;D

Well, it´s just there, sometimes... Sometimes the melodies are just there in the music, you just have to pick it out there...
The rest is hard work on getting it down with the lyrics without being boring... ;D

Offline Era

• Studio
 :P not that hard times with vocals, really... there were couple of notes actually and that is not much :) but yeah, i know it is hard work.. At least to me :) if we'd get payed normally we would be filthy rich guys :)

Thanks a lot, Andy!

That was no fishing for compliments bc I know you had a hard time spending on auto-tune... ;D

Well, it´s just there, sometimes... Sometimes the melodies are just there in the music, you just have to pick it out there...
The rest is hard work on getting it down with the lyrics without being boring... ;D

[/quote]
I am that I am

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Well it opened like something by Travis...the lyrics could be straight out of Harry Potter the Musical...nice vocals from Doc..then it evolves into a bit of a Rock Ballad.

After that the helicopters come ! Nice Strings in that bit ...I like the dissonance that takes it into the Outro around six and half minutes in, by this stage it's starting to sound like something off War of The Worlds album in the sense that each song progresses the story.

Great change of vocal sound in this section..not sure that Mousetown would be a place I'd want to live !

Overall it's pretty Epic guys...well done  :)

We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Era

• Studio
Thanks CD. Mousetown is truly nasty place :)

Well it opened like something by Travis...the lyrics could be straight out of Harry Potter the Musical...nice vocals from Doc..then it evolves into a bit of a Rock Ballad.

After that the helicopters come ! Nice Strings in that bit ...I like the dissonance that takes it into the Outro around six and half minutes in, by this stage it's starting to sound like something off War of The Worlds album in the sense that each song progresses the story.

Great change of vocal sound in this section..not sure that Mousetown would be a place I'd want to live !

Overall it's pretty Epic guys...well done  :)

I am that I am