Musicians Collaboration Studio

files converter

Mimmo · 8 · 8199

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
looking for a free download program that could change files from mp3 to wav or other files...any idea?
thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:36:32 AM by Mimmo »
Mimmo
Love songs...and more

Guitar Dude

Not sure if this file converter converts mp23 and it's not free however they do have a free trial.

I used to use it years ago and not sure if they still have a free trial. Also once trial runs out you can uninstall and then go back to the website and download again and get another free trial. Not sure if that has changed since I used it however this is the converter I download if I need it.

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html

Here are the file formats it converts.

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/1405.html
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:25:36 AM by Guitar Dude »

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
Thanks guitar dude...I'll check it out
Mimmo
Love songs...and more

Guitar Dude

Ok no prob.

Let us know if they still have the free trial or not so if anyone else is looking for a converter they can at least try the free trial.

8)

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero

Guitar dude..Thanks
I did download switch from NCH...Non hard to do ...right now it doesn't say it's  temporary use...Very easy to use I did convert a few files.

Thanks Errol...
I will look at your link too
Mimmo
Love songs...and more

Guitar Dude

You're welcome Mimmo.

I read the NCH site again. They have a free version as well however the free version doesn't convert as many formats. Even if the version you downloaded runs out there is still an option for the free version which hopfully converts the formats you need.

Also there is the option of uninstalling software if it does run out and waiting a few days then downloading again which worked for me years ago.

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
I also downloaded Wave Pad Editor from the same site. for temporary use and then I have option to purchase . I did use this one before...I had it in the computer that I was using till Christmas, now no good any more, some applications can still be used after the trial period on this one.
Mimmo
Love songs...and more