Musicians Collaboration Studio

Slip Away ( Off Site Collab )

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Howdy Folks   :)

Sorry if I haven't been around much but I'm making more music than ever.  Mostly instrumentals to pitch for TV shows but every so often the chance to do a song comes up...this is our latest one Slip Away which I mixed for one of our collaborators Joey so I thought I would share.

We had our first notification that of one of our instrumentals is being used for 3 months on a Radio Ad campaign between now and the end of December in Australia !..only local Radio so the royalties will be small but it's good to get the ball rolling as we have well over 100 pieces of music out there now.

Mixing this track reminded me of many great times here running off mixes left and right...some of them came out okay !

At some point I WILL get back to my own songs..I'm into my 3rd year of singing lessons now  :o..it's helping but I'm not ready to commit to new recordings yet..but when I do hopefully the crew will all be here still.

Mark
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:07:38 PM by CosmicDolphin »
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Mr. Mom

• Super Hero
    • My music-player
Sounds really good, Mark. Glad to hear you're pursuing other musical ventures, including taking your vocals up to the next level. You know you've got plenty of support here, if you ever needed any input for commercially viable ideas and such.
Cheers,
John
Damn it Jim! I'm a WRITER - not a Doctor!!