Musicians Collaboration Studio

Crash And Burn - Finished

NickT · 25 · 7880

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Guys,

wow!! great tune - packs a wallop!! great performances all around, love the guitar tones!

when is the Aint TV album out?

Cheers
Andy

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero

;D ;D Yeah Paulo, he's this infamous big-shot  producer Brit on "American Idol"  a judge in the US tv show who does indeed sign and make stars out of anybody (he is real). There was someone here who used that name (who wasn't real), although the person typed like they had an Italian or Hispanic type accent in obviously broken English...not just poor English like this Canadian hillbilly, who was a top industry proffesional who used to tell everyone how/why their songs weren't written/performed correctly to hit the big time, or sometimes even, for the lucky few, liked stuff as well. He/she/it was, though, a very good judge of peoples' characters, as they did indeed stay a mile away from anything I was involved in as they knew I'd reach through the monitor and suck 'em inside and beat the tar out of them! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Marc

Offline Eugene Lyricist

• Freeze Records

Offline r4m

• Super Hero

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Thanks guys, it was a vocal stretch that's for sure. I think it stands up alongside any of the heavy rock dudes, it is certainly very, very powerful, but as I always say.....I do have a very noticable bias >:D >:D >:D >:D

...not just poor English like this Canadian hillbilly.............as they did indeed stay a mile away from anything I was involved in as they knew I'd reach through the monitor and suck 'em inside and beat the tar out of them! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Marc

Yo bro, you're my Canadian hillbilly friend though aren't you...wouldn't want to suffer the same fate.......plus monitors are expensive!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Now that's Rock!!  8)  I was expecting Zack Wylde to come in and do a few licks. This would be right up his alley. Another cool 'Aint TV' tune. Great stuff guys !!  >:D

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Thanks again gang,

Yeah... I enjoy this tune more every time I hear it. It was worth the wait from everyone.

Todd - I think this was your 3rd take. Thanks for trying a few different things. You rock!
Steve - Again, second take I think and you brought it to life!
Mark D - Had to wait for the lead, but worth the tracks! I asked for a cross between Zack and Randy, you delivered!
Mark - The bass has a great nasty tone to it. Just what we needed.

This was a fun tune to write and produce!

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com