Musicians Collaboration Studio

Doors To Manual - Completed

NickT · 21 · 6661

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Super production - very melodic as well!!

Interesting lyrical idea too!

Another one for the i-pod!!!!

A fast plane ride to....Inverness.

Cheers
Andy

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Thanks Andy, glad you liked it :) :)

My wife used to be the depot manager for Scottish & Newcastle in Inverness and the song is about a rushed return home visit for four days while I was touring Denmark in a two piece (gtr and keys) :) :) :) :)

There was an undercarraige fault in the morning, the 737 had been parked at Inverness overnight and we were stationary on the tarmac (main runway but such a quiet airport anyway!) that just dug the knives into my heart further.

Made a great story for a lyric though 8) 8) 8)

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Thanks Andy, glad you liked it :) :)

My wife used to be the depot manager for Scottish & Newcastle in Inverness and the song is about a rushed return home visit for four days while I was touring Denmark in a two piece (gtr and keys) :) :) :) :)

There was an undercarraige fault in the morning, the 737 had been parked at Inverness overnight and we were stationary on the tarmac (main runway but such a quiet airport anyway!) that just dug the knives into my heart further.

Made a great story for a lyric though 8) 8) 8)

Hey Steve,

Oh yeah, absolutely, it's cool that the situation sparked off an original lyric/song idea!! Isn't it great when that happens!!! Sure beats trying to read through 1984 or the Mahabharata for 4 weeks to think up a lyric lol.

Cheers
Andy

Offline stoman

• Jedi
    • Stoman's website
Better than most songs you can hear on the radio nowadays!
Always looking for opportunities to mix your songs. Feel free to ask!
My Introductory Post