Musicians Collaboration Studio

Cast Adrift

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
Song turned out very nice Pres..  Lets do some more hum?

Why don't Kim and Dave show up here much? I saw Kim on Facebook earlier this evening ... Sent her a chat with a link to this thread in it.. never heard back from her...  ???

You guys playin round town anywhere?

Offline Bassic_Soul

• Rollin with the flow
Thanks John.  :)  You can bet that I will start another project as time allows. It's always a pleasure working with you my friend.

As for Kim and Dave, they travel all over the country with their work and lead very busy lives. Dave and I are planing to go over some material that he and a friend wrote some time ago while we're at a music festival that's coming up soon. Perhaps they will become more involved here with some of those tunes. I dunno? I hope so.

Got to run.  :P

Preston
Preston

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
Always a pleasure working with you too Preston. I think I owe you a beer (or whiskey don't I)... ?

Ahhhhh ... must be Winfield time again! Damn I miss going down there with Dan, he was connected. we played on the small stage but had a HUGE crowd! Those were some pratiers bro! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Be safe and party hard brother. Looking forward to our next collab!

Offline Bassic_Soul

• Rollin with the flow
Always a pleasure working with you too Preston. I think I owe you a beer (or whiskey don't I)... ?

Ahhhhh ... must be Winfield time again! Damn I miss going down there with Dan, he was connected. we played on the small stage but had a HUGE crowd! Those were some pratiers bro! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Be safe and party hard brother. Looking forward to our next collab!

You've nailed it John!  (but you don't owe me anything, I owe you brother)

Everyone at Winfield will miss Danny - Big Time - but life goes on.   :'( :'(

Preston   8)
Preston