Musicians Collaboration Studio

Evil Lie

Errol · 25 · 6135

Offline Mr. Mom

• Super Hero
    • My music-player
This sounds great guys... sounds like a track right off a Harry Connick Jr. album. 8) 8)
Damn it Jim! I'm a WRITER - not a Doctor!!

Dan

I agree Mr.Mom, i was trying to put my finger on it but you found it for me. You're right it really does.  ;)

jfreed18

Hey Chescook and Ol Dan this is a terrific song guys Jazz has always been a favorite music of mine. I played this song again this evening. You guys did a terrific job on the vocals, lyrics and music. You did a fantastic job! Thank you Chescook and Ol Dan your friend Jimmy.

Offline Errol

• Super Hero
    • http://www.reverbnation.com/errolchugg
Hey Chescook and Ol Dan this is a terrific song guys Jazz has always been a favorite music of mine. I played this song again this evening. You guys did a terrific job on the vocals, lyrics and music. You did a fantastic job! Thank you Chescook and Ol Dan your friend Jimmy.

Thanks very much Jimmy! And Dan, I'll have to see about some more jazz songs soon.  :)

Dan

You're very welcome Tricia. :)

And thanks to you as well Jimmy  :)

Wow can wait to hear that next jazzy song Chesook, i really loved working with. It's always a pleasure. Don't make us wait too long for that next one. :D

Offline Errol

• Super Hero
    • http://www.reverbnation.com/errolchugg
Thanks Tricia! I always love your songs. Your opinion is very valued indeed. :)

And Dan, I'll look among my songs in the drawer, my half completed songs and I'll sit down at the piano too and see what gels.  :)

Dan

Offline Zap

Nice work on this all. Reminds me of Al Stewart meets Duke Ellington vibe.
Producer / Mixer

Always looking to mix something. PM me.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going to."

Dan

Thanks Zap, is that your studio picture in your Avatar?