Musicians Collaboration Studio

Starseed (Mike, Tricia, Andy, j, Jwoo, HDA, Argle)

snowdoguk · 63 · 20943

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
This really exstarseeded my wildest hopes...

;D  ;D Nice play on words snowdog..makes one "By-tor" tongue with laughter!
Andy

LOL
"A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission" Neil Peart

My dad.. "Turn that Banjo down!!"

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
I'm just bRUSHing this stupidity aside ;D ;D ;D

Best way Steve  ;D, Giddy Lee (Andy) will keep it going for ever otherwise

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Yeah !!! Nice little rocker. Old school? That main riff really reminds of some band but I can't quite put my finger on it.  ??? Great lyrics. Tricia did a nice job on this. Backings are a nice touch from Steve. Great playing from everyone. LOVE that lead guitar. KILLER !!!  8)

Nice one !!!  8)

Dave

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Yeah !!! Nice little rocker. Old school? That main riff really reminds of some band but I can't quite put my finger on it.  ??? Great lyrics. Tricia did a nice job on this. Backings are a nice touch from Steve. Great playing from everyone. LOVE that lead guitar. KILLER !!!  8)

Nice one !!!  8)

Dave

Thanks Dave!! Yes, definitely old school, about 30 years old school to be exact. The backing vox is actually Jay (HDA). Great job by everyone and a special mention for the excellent production by Argle.

Cheers
Mike

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA

Nice one !!!  8)

Dave

Thanks Dave!! Yes, definitely old school, about 30 years old school to be exact. The backing vox is actually Jay (HDA). Great job by everyone and a special mention for the excellent production by Argle.

Cheers
Mike

:o I'll take being mistaken for Steve any day! :) :)
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Mike,

I meant to ask, did the person you wrote this song for (he or was it a she? who believes in Starseeds), like the finished article?

Cheers
Andy

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Mike,

I meant to ask, did the person you wrote this song for (he or was it a she? who believes in Starseeds), like the finished article?

Cheers
Andy

yep Andy... it was well received :)  Have been listening to this a lot again the last day or two... Argles mix is just superb, as is all of your playing/singing...

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Mike,

Cheers
Andy

yep Andy... it was well received :)  Have been listening to this a lot again the last day or two... Argles mix is just superb, as is all of your playing/singing...

yeah im pretty pleased with my singing on this one  ;D

this song is on the 2nd MCS CD Ive burnt and plays quite often on my car stereo!

Andy

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Mike,

Cheers
Andy

yeah im pretty pleased with my singing on this one  ;D

this song is on the 2nd MCS CD Ive burnt and plays quite often on my car stereo!

Andy

LOL  let me re-phrase that.... "as is all of everyone's playing/singing"

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Stellar !

Makes me wanna strut my Big Hair.  ;D  Great job everyone.

CD

We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Stellar !

Makes me wanna strut my Big Hair.  ;D  Great job everyone.

CD

I'll excuse the pun CD  ;D ;D

Thanks for having a listen...

Mike

Offline peterk1

Alright, time to say thank you to all the people and tunes that entertained me and helped me get through last week's work week.

This one reminded me of about ten million songs I loved back in high-school. Shades of Triumph, Rush and tons of others. Everything except the lyrics was also an almost exact copy of an absolutely horrible tune I wrote and recorded back then called "60's Man", so I also considered sicing a member of the legal profession on you all.

Pure fun, quirky lyrics,  and a nice trip down memory lane.

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Alright, time to say thank you to all the people and tunes that entertained me and helped me get through last week's work week.

This one reminded me of about ten million songs I loved back in high-school. Shades of Triumph, Rush and tons of others. Everything except the lyrics was also an almost exact copy of an absolutely horrible tune I wrote and recorded back then called "60's Man", so I also considered sicing a member of the legal profession on you all.

Pure fun, quirky lyrics,  and a nice trip down memory lane.

well..this track is a resurrected original song from my band, Warhorse ... it's years old.... so unless you were part of that band... I fail to see how it can be an exact copy of something you did...  :)  of course, the main chords are G D and C, so it's quite possible it sounds like a million other songs  ;D ;D...

Mike
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 08:33:01 AM by snowdoguk »