Musicians Collaboration Studio

Alone (Heart cover)

Argle · 25 · 7777

Offline cyclone

• Awwwright
Fantastic

cyclone
A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection.
The judge says "First offender?"
The woman says "No, first a Gibson, then a fender."

Offline j

• Super Hero
Exceptional job guys and gal. Great mix  :)
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline Muzic Trax

This is simply gorgeous !!! I love, love the harmonies as well. One fine production here, WTG !!

MT

Offline OcalaMusician

• Guitar, Bass, Acoustic drums, bit of Keys & Mixing
    • OcalaMusician on YouTube.com
I know, it sort of sucks.. but I found my self getting spread way too thin... I have allot of requests and have pissed off allot of people by turning projects down.  It kills me.  But at the same time I am happy to be wanted.  I have a band now, so that stretches me even further.  I try I try.. and I am so sorry if I have made any one mad..

-Jess
Not angry - I don't think...just disappointed because your voice IS that good.  So all ya gotta do is go down to the local clone shop and have yourself cloned so all of us can have your terrific vocals in projects we are wanting to do.  LOL   ;D
Neal - The Multi-Instrumentalist & Mix Engineer.

Offline stevegardner

• Drums
Wow-- Very nice....That is something all of you should be very proud of....top notch...

SG
Drums, Percussion

Offline Jessica Rasche

• MySpace Page
I know, it sort of sucks.. but I found my self getting spread way too thin... I have allot of requests and have pissed off allot of people by turning projects down.  It kills me.  But at the same time I am happy to be wanted.  I have a band now, so that stretches me even further.  I try I try.. and I am so sorry if I have made any one mad..

-Jess
Not angry - I don't think...just disappointed because your voice IS that good.  So all ya gotta do is go down to the local clone shop and have yourself cloned so all of us can have your terrific vocals in projects we are wanting to do.  LOL   ;D

Wow.. that was an incredibly sweet thing to say.. thank You for that!!!  Off to get the yeller pages and a clone shop.. LOL!!  I would like an extra one of me too.... that way she can do the cleaning..

Offline Sharpola

• Poppin' Rockers
  • Super Hero
  • my my bless my soul miga diga baga nig nictin toe
    • Sharpola on Facebook
I'm glad I went with this arrangment, it oozes intimacy.  8)

I'm sorry for letting this one fall through the cracks

well done everyone!!

Ray

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Great to be a part of guys and yeah Jess, you nailed it gal :) :) :)

Not to mention the rest fo you wonderfully talented guys :) :)

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation
This is great! I always liked that song. Awesome vocals! You gotta have a great voice to cover Ann Wilson. Nice work everybody.

Roger