Musicians Collaboration Studio

I'm Building a New Studio

Offline digitaldrummer

• digitaldrummer.net
I'm always fascinated watching a new studio go up.  Here's mine if you are interested...

www.digitaldrummer.net/studiobuild/

Mike

Offline AzureCrystal

• Keep a Dream in your pocket
    • Azure Crystal - MultiMedia CraftWorks
I think you can use a bigger back yard !!, hehehe, looks great, looking forward to more pics !
I'm always fascinated watching a new studio go up.  Here's mine if you are interested...

www.digitaldrummer.net/studiobuild/

Mike

Offline meekofnature

• Musician, Engineer, Producer, Tech
Looks cool!   Those aren't the most common 500 modules in your api rack...   I haven't tried the a-designs ones yet-but I have a reddi and think very highly of it.   

Good luck with the studio buildout... it's always fun to see something like that come together.  I've got a facility I designed not terribly far from you in Texas that is currently under construction.   If you wind up with any acoustical issues let me know, my buddy Jeff Hedback is the man!  http://www.hedbackdesignedacoustics.com/

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Very cool Mike.  8)  Looks like it's going to be a great space. For sure keep us posted with pics. Would love to see this come together. You must be excited. That back yard is killer!!  ;D Man you could build an apartment complex in there. Less grass to cut!!

Dave