nitch · 10 · 4209

Offline nitch

Supersonic by Oasis covered by:

Nitch - lead vocals, guitars, hand clap
Kenny b - bass
Albino  - drums and tambourine
Billy - backing vocals
Cosmic Dolphin - mix and master

I had a blast working with you guys, you're all very talented and accomplished musicians.

Steve, you're drum playing/sound is incredible, you played with copious amounts of feeling and I hope to work with you again  :-*.  I still can't believe that this was your first attempt at online collaboration, hopefully you make this place your permanent home away from home, you fit in right from the get go.

Ken - my favorite bass player of all time, always a pleasure working with you.

Billy - great job and thanks for backing me up.

Mark - I've been sitting here for a minute and I'm at a loss for words  ;D   Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this track.  We couldn't have done it with out you.

Here is a link to the original for those of you that are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p29MG7wn4F8

ENJOY!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:19:28 PM by nitch »

Offline Albino

• The most important things are not things.
    • Spotify

Steve, you're drum playing/sound is incredible, you played with copious amounts of feeling and I hope to work with you again  :-*.  I still can't believe that this was your first attempt at online collaboration, hopefully you make this place your permanent home away from home, you fit in right from the get go.

Thank you Nitch for the very nice compliment, and also thank you for giving me the chance to play on your project. Yes this was my very first attempt at online collabs and I have definitely caught the bug !!
I really do look forward to working with you again, you are equally as talented and accomplished.

And what a fantastic mix.. Absolutely brilliant, CD.

Well done everybody !!!

Steve Smith.

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
This was great fun...I normally steer clear of cover versions but I love this song so I couldn't resist once I'd heard what the guys had done , I just knew a good mix could make or break it.

The playing was much closer to the original than I'd expected - well done guys  >:D

Think I actually learned more working on this than anything as I had to do things differently and some of those techniques will stay with me now.  Far more compression than I'd normally use !

Thanks for letting me mix it !  :)

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Sounds pretty hot. Nice job guys. Sounds like a live performance. Good job on the mix.  8)

Great tune by Oasis  8)

Dave

Offline nitch

Thanks Dave.

I may have set the BPM's on the high side when I started this project, it feels a lot more upbeat when compared to the original.

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead

Offline j

• Super Hero

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Guys,

Really enjoyed the listen. Solid performances from everyone involved. Nitch you sound like Liam on this one!

Andy

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Love it, folks... Nice cover. It's all professional.
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes