Musicians Collaboration Studio

Gunman

Billy · 23 · 7434

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
Billy

It is great to hear the different styles of music from you, always a pleasure to listen to your music

Mimmo
Mimmo
Love songs...and more

Offline Johnny-Boy

• Music Making Maniac
Now that's a cool one Billy! Great vocal and good solid recording.

Best, John 8)

Stop analyzing; just compose the damn thing!

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Nice sort of Reggae tune, Billy... Very nice indeed.
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline peterk1

I'm looking at your picture and listening to the the singing on the tune and I can't reconcile them! That was not singing - it was performance of the highest order and the entire song is perfectly convincing. Amazing.

I listened to 40 tunes from here (all of page 2) all last week at work without knowing who did what. I was almost certain the singer of this tune was the same as the singer on "Better Left Unseen" (another one of yours?) and am totally surprised to find that's not the case.

The production is fantastic. This is indistinguishable quality-wise from anything you would hear on a major label release.

Offline gbm

• Super Hero

Offline Donna

• Rich Blend
Billy? ???  Is that you? :P

Will the real Billy Playle please stand up! ;D ;D ;D

Soooooo cool.  :D

Donna

Honour the Earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Top shelf as is all your stuff! :o
I'm jealous! ;)

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
I'm looking at your picture and listening to the the singing on the tune and I can't reconcile them! That was not singing - it was performance of the highest order and the entire song is perfectly convincing. Amazing.

I listened to 40 tunes from here (all of page 2) all last week at work without knowing who did what. I was almost certain the singer of this tune was the same as the singer on "Better Left Unseen" (another one of yours?) and am totally surprised to find that's not the case.

The production is fantastic. This is indistinguishable quality-wise from anything you would hear on a major label release.

Ya,.. Billy likes to play! ;) ;D
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net