Musicians Collaboration Studio

THE OCEAN

McLovin · 39 · 8870

Offline Mr. Mom

• Super Hero
    • My music-player
A great big THANK YOU to Doc for digging this one up!!
First off, just to hear Jay singing is enough to make this an enjoyable morning, as he is one of the TOP vocalists here at MCS. Plus, I just love a good piano song. Kudos to all involved with this one - the gift that keeps on giving. :)
Damn it Jim! I'm a WRITER - not a Doctor!!

Offline Errol

• Super Hero
    • http://www.reverbnation.com/errolchugg
Top shelf! Everything works so well!  :)

Offline j

• Super Hero
Great song Jay.. I don't know how I missed this one. you really know how to craft a song. lot's of hooks all through it. And of course those vocals just soar bro. nice!
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Yep. Don't know how I missed this as well. Top notch stuff of course.  8) 8) 8)  Where is Jay these days?  ???

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
Woop there he is  ;D.  Thanks doc for bring this back to life and to everyone having a first and second listen to this.  Popped my MCS Finished forum cherry with this song  >:D.  Doc deserves alot of credit for the additional textures he introduced. ;)

Ok,.. well I have been fairly ill since Christmas.  I have been putting in my time at work and then after that,.. no energy left.  Short stay in the hospital,.. trying to get things under control.

I am certain my health will return and I will be back to contribute soon enough.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 11:37:33 AM by HDA »
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Yeah, sorry to hear about that Jay. Sucks to not feel healthy. Hope all will be well in the coming year. Rest is good.  :)