Musicians Collaboration Studio

Desmond The Dentist - Stonehinged Track2

Stoney · 60 · 14042

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Hey Cas

Those are really good feedback comments ...great stuff ...makes ya feel good all over  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I second that!!! Warms the cockles of the heart and even the roots of ones teeth!

Andy

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Hi:

"Desmond The Dentist" will air live on N3XUS Radio and Records out of the U.K. tonight by DJ Joe Johnstone.  When the show is not live, songs are continuously streamed over the internet.  N3XUS has been operating since 2006 promoting unsigned indie artists.

You can listen here tonight by Joe:  http://nexusradio.co.uk/

------------------------------------------------------------------

From 8PM GMT (3PM Eastern) the Mix n Mash Kicks off

This week we are featuring a CD from BRIAN DUNN
Its a Double CD called "ALL WAYS HOME"
Completly different in its stylings to "The Off Key"
which you heard featured on the Den of Sin

We also have new music from all your favorite OMDS
Such as one of IMW's Newest Rock Artists Casia

DJ Destruction has sent 2 mixes of a Trance track
Jake Lee sent me the final version of that Hotness track (Another Late Night) that was origionally realeased on the Origional Mix
And many many more awesome tracks!

It doesn't stop there though..
Nope
At 1am GMT (8PM EST) The IMW Show takes over playing the latest and greatest from their site (one of my songs will probably be here too)
at 5am GMT - (12am EST) the ROBO DJ takes over taking your requests
at 10pm GMT on Saturday usually we would have the DEN OF SIN
Stef is on Holiday so the ROBO Will keep the party alive until we
SIMILCAST the RASMUTH ROCKS THE WORLD SHOW - it has returned on IMW RADIO for a ONCE A MONTH EXTRAVIGANZA
That show starts at 2am GMT (9PM EST)

I think you will agree.. thats a hell of alot of radio!
---------------------------------------------------------

Later...Casia

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:33:36 AM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
hey Cass,

Thats so cool!!! Would there would be playlist available on the website, so that we re-visit later and stream in?

Andy

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
    • Casia Productions
That's a good question.  I haven't had any time to check out the site in detail.  Some of these websites are rather complicated and you just can't pop in and know what's going on.  I sent them an e-mail last week and asked if they would be interested in airing this song.  I guess they liked it!

Once exams are over, I hope to get more involved in internet radio.  There are lots of opportunities for us to do our own shows as well.  We should pick some of our finished songs and somebody record a 20 minute show.  Do we have any wannabe DJs here??  It's an interesting way to promote a CD.  You can even do a show of all your own songs/albums.

I think "Andy" or "Stoney" could do this.  I think we have enough songs even between the three of us to do a few shows. I have approximately 90 minutes worth of music posted on one website.  I don't know enough about music in general to talk a bit about a song before it is aired.  Name the people involved and what part of the world they are from, talk about internet collaborating and any funny thing we can find in the posts that happened during creation in our virtual studio haha, the style of music, the inspiration, whatever and then play it.  We could all then stream this little radio show onto all our websites (myspace, facebook, as many of my 30 promo sites as allows).  Also, there are a number of internet radio sites that are always looking for show segments especially for unsigned artists.  I'll do the promo end of it and get it streamed on those sites.

What do you think.  I don't think it would take as much work as you think once we get the first one done.  It's just a matter of playing the songs and adding your spoken part between each song.  As well, could do mini interview based on a few songs being played.  Stoney could ask Andy about the song so it seems more "live".....let's do it...let's try a demo guys.

Later...Casia

EDIT:  I have one site where I can create my own litte radio station and we can just stream it from there.  MCS Kickass Radio

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:37:07 AM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
 ;D Love this. Crazy stuff. Definitely out of the box.  8) Nice one guys. That was friggin crazy!!!

Dave

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
    • Casia Productions
I just got an e-mail for DJ Joe Johnstone of Nexus Radio in the U.K.

He said they played Desmond the Dentist, this was his short quote:

"we just played it, absolutely fantastic :)"

I will send him an e-mail thanking him and I'll send him "Guitar Hero"  ;D

Later...Casia
Casia Productions:

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
I just got an e-mail for DJ Joe Johnstone of Nexus Radio in the U.K.

He said they played Desmond the Dentist, this was his short quote:

"we just played it, absolutely fantastic :)"

I will send him an e-mail thanking him and I'll send him "Guitar Hero"  ;D

Later...Casia

Well done Cas .. it's nice to get the feedback

I have just paid to have it entered in the Broadjam "Silliest Song in April" competition and I will let everyone know how we get on LOL I tried to resist but it seemed perfect timing.

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
    • Casia Productions
That's great Stoney.  We never know unless we try.

I'll be keeping a listing of all the quotes/comments from our songs especially from 3rd party media.  It will be handy to use as promotional material you know.  If we can get several comments from these radio stations, it will look good when we promote our album.
Casia Productions:

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
That's great Stoney.  We never know unless we try.

I'll be keeping a listing of all the quotes/comments from our songs especially from 3rd party media.  It will be handy to use as promotional material you know.  If we can get several comments from these radio stations, it will look good when we promote our album.

Yep all ref info is great for credibillity

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Totally cool  ;D
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes