Musicians Collaboration Studio

Finally at a point where I can record again, and wouldn't You know it!!!

Brina · 18 · 9014

Offline atljam

I think the key is that you replaced the hard drive. But I don't think its hardware at all. When you replaced that hard drive I imagine you reinstalled all your software and drivers. That's the focus. Windows has a habit of installing stuff for you and so it works, sorta, but its because the wrong driver not the one from the manufacturer was used.
I would go to the maker of the sound device website and get the latest and greatest for your operating system. Also Sonar has updates depending on the version you are using.
Like CD said if we had more specification on the hardware, software, the devices you are using then help might be a click away.

I just had a crash this weekend and had to reinstall but the worst is I have no idea what caused it as the hard drive cks good. i believe its the evil axis of Microsoft and hardware manufacturers trying to break me down, but I'm standing tall and keeping my money (well if I had some money).

Dan
Keys, Guitar, Songwriting

Offline E-mann

• E-man
    • Music Of E-man
Doesn't matter anymore for me. Next week I get my macbook pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!

NEW MUSIC MYSPACE!!!! http://www.myspace.com/emanuelnn

Offline nishant

Sometimes even On a macbookpro you'd experience pops and clicks if airport is on.happens to me with logic.