Musicians Collaboration Studio

Angel Eyes Instrumental

sergio · 10 · 5321

Offline sergio

Here is the Instrumental version that I closed out just now in Studio A.
Reading through the thread really inspired me to get myself back on  track - I had so much incredible support and help on this - Aiden had just entered the scene back then - was so great to connect with him.  Wooten (someday I need to meet you face to face) - Daviid B the BassMan, Jaaman - Great!!! PK - Great Mix, - and the drummers came out of the woodworks -  i just listened to a couple of those takes - wish i could have made versions for all.  My son - ho hum - he doesn't even listen to my shit - just picks up the horn and blows....

And of course - thanks again TestaMan - makes it all possible  8) 8)

Jay Schankman     Keys 
John Wooten        Drums
Aidan                  Piano
David Belizzi         Bass
Sergio Valdes       Music, Guitar
Sergio Valdes Jr.   Muted Trumpet
Paul Kimbrel         Mix Master

sergio  8) 8)

If any new member would like hear Ali Kats great version - it is here:
http://www.musicianscollaboration.com/forum/index.php?topic=2418.0
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 11:49:49 PM by sergio »
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline sergio

Offline robwood

Man, that's beautiful, Sergio!  Love that Wes Montgomery guitar style.  Very nice! :)

rob
Time for revision, make your decision
Just see it through-- McAndrew

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Smooooth listening. Nice stuff. Love the muted trumpet. Beautiful guitar tone. Keyboard solo would have been nice in there. That was a good listen for my morning.  8)

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Great song Sergio and gang!

I always liked this song.

Congrats,

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline sergio

Thanks Guys,

Rob - I don't know about mentioning my name in the same paragraph as Wes Montgomery - but I will definitely accept the compliment  8)

sergio
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
someday I need to meet you face to face

For me.... THAT would be a VERY Special day my friend. I've enjoyed listening to you since the VERY first note I heard you strike! You're a Tastefully Wonderful player Sergio and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of this project!

Offline sergio

someday I need to meet you face to face

For me.... THAT would be a VERY Special day my friend. I've enjoyed listening to you since the VERY first note I heard you strike! You're a Tastefully Wonderful player Sergio and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of this project!

Back at you John  - and I thank You for always being there - not just for me - but also for the community.  8) 8) 8) This cyber phenomonen is amazing - there are people, kindred spirits, that I feel such a connection with  - and you are one of only a few.   Didn't mean to get mushy - but I'm in a place where I find myself realizing how blessed I am - and trying to make sure that I thank those that have helped me.

I am also upbeat due to the fact that I am optimistic about being able to retire form my "Day Job" next February  :) 8)

sergio 
Symbiotic Sounds

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
I am also upbeat due to the fact that I am optimistic about being able to retire form my "Day Job" next February 

I'm excited for you bro! I'm certain you've earned a mighty fine retirement!

ME... I'll hafta work til I can't work no more BUT we all got bills hum?... lol

Perhaps we can get together the good ole boys again and hook up a retirement collab for you like we did when Bobby gave it all up...

remember that one ... I think you were in on it too hum???  Just about everybody was  (back then... lol)

This collab stuff is MY pleasure my friend.. and it's folks like you who make it that way!

RESPECT my friend! RESPECT commin atchya!!