Musicians Collaboration Studio

In Memory of Mark P.

Offline cyclone

• Awwwright
                      My Dear friend Mark Peters past away recently.We will miss you old friend.  It saddens me that we didn`t keep in touch for the past several years but I know he would appreciate sharing some of his music with everybody.We played together so long ago that everything I have is on tape. :-[ me showing signs of old age ha.Mark amazed me how he could listen to a song 1 time and then play it from start to finish.Kind of like this song I am posting.
                     When my son was little he liked to play with the tuning knobs on my acoustic, and de-tuned the high E to a D and I came up with this song.I don`t think I played this once or twice for Mark and he took off with it, creating lyrics and lead fills to go along with it.He wasn`t the best singer in the world but man oh man could he play guitar.
                      The song is called Come Take A Ride With Me and sounds kind of country-ish.We mostly played rock so this is a definite departure from his style.
R.I.P.-Rock in Peace 
 Cyclone
A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection.
The judge says "First offender?"
The woman says "No, first a Gibson, then a fender."

Offline cyclone

• Awwwright
Thanks Paul,
          It was a treat to listen and play together every week.
Cyclone
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:49:13 PM by cyclone »
A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection.
The judge says "First offender?"
The woman says "No, first a Gibson, then a fender."