Musicians Collaboration Studio

Wounded Healer II (docmidnite/Ocalamusician/Casia/floouk/Jwoo10/Bill)

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV

Offline Jman

• Stealth Drums and Percussion
Nice job guys! pretty complex.....  sounds like it could be used for a movie score...  8)

Offline floouk

• The best Doctor ever - -
Thanks Holger, Ian and Dave.

I just got a pm from DJ_Serious-Music from IMW: She will play WH on her weekly internet radio show next Monday. She said: That song is just great ;)

Oh, that's excellent news.
"Then it's the most brilliant piece of astrogravitational engineering I've ever seen.  The concept is simply staggering.  Pointless! but staggering."

The Doctor

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Thank you ... the two Bobby's  ;D

Doc is now working on the third song in the series and it's going to be fantastic. And the first Bobby and Christina are working on the second song for this Musical.  I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go.  I have ideas for the fourth song which Doc will write as it's chiron singing again.

Song 1 - Chiron - "The wounded Healer" (theme song)
Song 2 - Forest Fairie - "Oh My Chiron" (spiritual lover or fairie shapeshifter LMAO)
Song 3 - Markedimus - "Save Us" - Friend, Mentor and Centaur Healer (need male singer with deeper voice than Doc)
Song 4 - Chiron - pending
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation

Steve Perry is badass! Journey has that little Filipino guy singing now. I am always amazed to hear that huge voice coming out of this little man :)

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/
Steve Perry is badass! Journey has that little Filipino guy singing now. I am always amazed to hear that huge voice coming out of this little man :)

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
I finally got around to listening to this today....  turned out really great ... has Neal even heard it? I haven't seen him around for quite some time which is a real shame. Those strings pack a real punch... very cool...  great job all.
"A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission" Neil Peart

My dad.. "Turn that Banjo down!!"

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/
I finally got around to listening to this today....  turned out really great ... has Neal even heard it? I haven't seen him around for quite some time which is a real shame. Those strings pack a real punch... very cool...  great job all.