Musicians Collaboration Studio
Shoutbox History
Gerk says: Lyric Man:  Some features are not in the new setup yet, you'll have to be patient.  In the meantime you can see them looking at the forum they are in (they will still show as watched in the listings).
Reba1994 says: 8)
AndyG6508 says: Haha AndyF and Reba nice ones. how about CCR's "as long as I see the light'?
Lyric man says: ok so where are my watched collabs ?
Lyric man says: wow.. dig the new look  Nick...
Reba1994 says: Or Blinded ... hehehehehehe
adf says: Andy, don't get light headed.
AndyG6508 says: and now I've seen the light
adf says: I turned on the light too.  :)
AndyG6508 says: Ahh I get what you mean.  I turned the lights on!
AndyG6508 says: The sun Reba?
Where? :)
Reba1994 says: Andy - click the sun!
AndyG6508 says: Wow like the new look. A little Darth Vader meets Megaminds's Black Mamba suit. I wonder if the background could be lightened up a bit? Something more greyish?
j says: That kind of idea just locks mein. I love community too. arit, I'll shaddap.  ::)
j says: But lt's not discount it for what it is. A great pomotional tool.
j says: I remember now why I started collaborating on music in the first place.
j says: I saw the project as a posible vehicle to bing more exposure to finished works and a way to get a larger influx of new talent, all these lofty ideas. I bowedout this morning.
j says: Ok, for those that know what I have tried to do the past week, just know that I consider it a failed experiment.
j says: It looks great!
napoleonboot says: Looking good!  8)
luisma1972 says: Looking good  :)
Stoney says: Well done  🤩
Studioplayer says: Nice  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
NickT says: and you canswitch it to light with the sun icon below the upper menu!
Reba1994 says: Nick - Thank you - I love the update!  Its a fresh new look, but I know exactly where to go!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45