Musicians Collaboration Studio

JG PROJECT

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
These songs (PLUS some) are all in the process of being tracked.... (by me)...

We'll post demos as they come available...
I think you'll be pleasantly surprized... as I was to run into such a FINE fellow Christian and tremendoulsly talented muso as Jeffery...

hang around folks....

In case you hadn't heard.... you might want to check out what I've said on CC... it's the the nature of the beast in my world ....

http://artistcollaboration.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4310&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Suppose I'll lose out on a LOT of good collabs.,.. BUT the trade off for me (AND YOU)... will be that I'll have the time to be able to devote myself to the tracks I provide WHOLEHEARTEDLY... and make positive that they're the absoloute BEST that I can make them. (cause I'll have a lot of time to do it now)... as I won't be in such high demand.

Offline DoozerDan

• Just another guitarist.
These songs (PLUS some) are all in the process of being tracked.... (by me)...

We'll post demos as they come available...
I think you'll be pleasantly surprized... as I was to run into such a FINE fellow Christian and tremendoulsly talented muso as Jeffery...

hang around folks....

In case you hadn't heard.... you might want to check out what I've said on CC... it's the the nature of the beast in my world ....

http://artistcollaboration.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4310&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Suppose I'll lose out on a LOT of good collabs.,.. BUT the trade off for me (AND YOU)... will be that I'll have the time to be able to devote myself to the tracks I provide WHOLEHEARTEDLY... and make positive that they're the absoloute BEST that I can make them. (cause I'll have a lot of time to do it now)... as I won't be in such high demand.

Aye, sorry to hear that it's been so hard on you John. I love your drums, they are always awesome.  It's always good to find a fellow muso who's a Christian.  Good luck with it, I hope everything works out for you!

Cheers, Dan.