Musicians Collaboration Studio

Zak's Bullets! (R4M, Tricia, Mike, JWoo10)

Guest · 44 · 10005

jfreed18

Hi Everyone Here is a fun project between (R4M, Tricia, Mike, JWOO10) 'Zak's Bullets' I went ahead and shortened the title a little. But I want to thank everyone I had mentioned each of them worked very hard on this cool project R4M, Tricia, Mike, JW0010. This is the first time I had posted audio in Finished Works. you all did a fantastic job! Thank you everyone your friend Jimmy.   
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:21:39 PM by jfreed18 »

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
Thanks Jimmy! Post the lyrics and the ape file too? Some folks like to have those.

Great job writing this Jimmy, and Bill came up with a really cool idea for the music!

This was a fun and painless collab!  8) 

Cool drums, awesome bass, and great guitar work and mix!  Love this song!  8) 8) :)

Offline Mr. Mom

• Super Hero
    • My music-player
ALRIGHT!!  8) 8)
Great song y'awl :) ...and Jimmy gets to post one in the Finished Forum. There's another notch in your belt Jimmy, congrats. :)
Damn it Jim! I'm a WRITER - not a Doctor!!

jfreed18

Hi Tricia wow and many thanks. You did a such a terrific job on the vocals and Bill, Mike and JWoo10 each did a terrific job on the music. This project was a lot of fun  :). I'm playing it again this morning. And yep I will post the lyrics here to  :). You all did a fantastic job! Thank you Tricia your friend Jimmy

jfreed18

Hi THP wow and many thanks I appreciate it. This song was a lot of fun. Thank you THP your friend Jimmy.

jfreed18

Hi John Wow and many thanks. Yep I figured out how to post audio in Finsihed Works with the cool steps. I've never done that before  :). But it's always fun going to Finished Works and playing this cool song again  :). Thank you John your friend Jimmy

jfreed18

Hi Tricia okay I went back and got the lyrics this afternoon as I played this cool song again. You did such a terrific job on the vocals  :). And the lyrics you wrote are great for the song. You did a fantastic job! Thank you Tricia your friend Jimmy.

Zachary's Bullets

V1
If Zachary could write
And make his mark
He will clear his head
Using his consciousness
Just as it gets dark
Shake his cobwebs loose

Chorus
To finish his business
With Zachary's Bullets
Remove the hangman's noose
As he swings on a tree
It would not hold
Him and the,old man's gold

V2
As a branch breaks free
He told his soul to go
And it left in a hurry
He can avenge,old man Billy
He won't feel useless

V3
To kill six bad men 
Who robbed his old friend
They will die penniless
But in much more pain
And they will be headless

Chorus
To finish his business
With Zachary's Bullets
As he swings on a tree
It would not hold

V4
Swinging from a tree
Sure does clear your head
A second chance won't be wasted
Someones gonna lose it
Zak knows how to use it
No more cobwebds to

Chorus
To finish his business
With Zachary's Bullets
As he swings on a tree
It would not hold

jfreed18

Hi PVD wow and many thanks I appreciate it. Everyone did such a fantastic job on this song. Thank you PVD your friend Jimmy.

jfreed18

Hi Captain Fantastic wow and many thanks. 'Zak Bullets' is a short story that I've been working on for awhile  :). The song came to me first and then the short story. Thank you Captain your friend Jimmy.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 01:41:38 PM by jfreed18 »

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Nice one everyone! Vox are nice and gritty!! (that is a good thing!!)  :)
Great job all!!! 8)