Musicians Collaboration Studio

Recent Posts

Finished Works / Re: Instrumentals for TV Licensing
« Last post by CosmicDolphin on September 26, 2022, 06:41:28 AM »
Back with another update, sorry it's been a year - time has flown quickly again since all the Covid restrictions got lifted and work kinda went back to some form of normality.

I ended up smashing my goal of 100 TV placements and 2021 saw me getting 145 in total and 2022 has already exceeded it at 165. So my lifetime TV placements total about 370 now. As you can see from my post a year ago things have really accelerated and it's mostly down to the German Publisher I've been supplying music to.

The money is still quite slow to follow , last year ended with a total of £582 and this year it's increased to £857 so far but I still have 2 more quarters worth of royalties that will pay out and the next quarter in October will be the first time I should receive anything from Germany so hopefully it will be quite a boost as that's where most of my music is being used.

I'm still writing away, last year I completed 100 tracks but this year I've been back on the road for work so I won't make the 100 and I'm currently on 60 with a few months to go.  I've written a total of 545 tracks now since Jan of 2016.  :o

I've had some interesting TV placements, too many to mention really from NBA , to Reality Shows , News items, I had a Hip Hop track in a promo for Shark Tank, a track used on CBS in a promo for a show about hurricanes etc. Plus loads of German daytime TV shows on ARD & RTL plus the regional channels they have.   

This is an example of one of mine I found online, it's had a lot of airplay in a CNBC Promo recently.

https://youtu.be/iXWR239QBTk

So that's where I am at right now - I will try not to leave it so long to update next time. If anyone wants to know more just message me, or reach out of Facebook.

CD

Finished Works / Re: Please help! Credits for Curtis Downey's Music
« Last post by Studioplayer on May 20, 2022, 06:05:31 AM »
Thanks for doing this Dave. Keeping Curtis alive with his great music. Miss that guy.  8)
« Last post by MorseKode on April 21, 2022, 02:16:37 PM »
Thank you Rob! That song deserves so much more than 128kbps! :D
« Last post by robwood on April 21, 2022, 09:58:06 AM »
David, Here's a wav for Dream Raven originally mastered by Nick.  Haven't heard it in awhile, sweet! :)

Rob
« Last post by MorseKode on April 18, 2022, 11:59:32 AM »
There are just a few guys I need to track down now to get permission! Does anyone know about, and/or have a way of contacting these fine people?

LMK
PaulD
Chad/Clark_Griswold
Guycanwrite
Irene Playle

Thanks!
David
« Last post by MorseKode on March 23, 2022, 07:50:32 PM »
I actually found Edmon after some detective work, and he gave the thumbs up!

So that just leaves one author, LMK. He’s registered here but haven’t got a reply to DMs. Does anyone know him, have an email address or other contact?
« Last post by Studioplayer on March 23, 2022, 03:38:17 AM »
Amazing! Thanks Dave!

I've made some progress with the authors, just chasing down a few loose ends now. Does anyone know who "Edmon" was from the artistcollaboration.com days? I don't think he re-registered here. He co-wrote "I Won't Give In", by the looks of it.

Maybe Nick would know?
« Last post by MorseKode on March 18, 2022, 02:48:18 PM »
Amazing! Thanks Dave!

I've made some progress with the authors, just chasing down a few loose ends now. Does anyone know who "Edmon" was from the artistcollaboration.com days? I don't think he re-registered here. He co-wrote "I Won't Give In", by the looks of it.
« Last post by Studioplayer on March 18, 2022, 01:29:48 PM »
8 songs and credits on my onedrive.   https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhkK0QfCU7cZgRNWY5_zfKkbmSod?e=TP8aAE