Steven Slate drums , 20 bucks

groverk · 35 · 13117

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
purchased it w/o a second thought.  Was going to get it around Christmas when it was like 80-90 bucks, and that was a good deal, but this is a bit better.  ;D

Don't forget to email about the wav and gog files!

Got mine already.
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
purchased it w/o a second thought.  Was going to get it around Christmas when it was like 80-90 bucks, and that was a good deal, but this is a bit better.  ;D

Don't forget to email about the wav and gog files!

Got mine already.

yeh I'm downloading it now, courtesy of my workplace internet connection.  ;D

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
Just recieved my confirmation.  Have to wait until late tonight (when all the tv's and computers in the house are not sucking up bandwidth) to download.  How long does the download take?  I'm on a standard broadband connection.
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline Thunder

• Super Hero
    • moseskane
How funny were going to have a bunch of steve slate drummers on here. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Todd

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
Just recieved my confirmation.  Have to wait until late tonight (when all the tv's and computers in the house are not sucking up bandwidth) to download.  How long does the download take?  I'm on a standard broadband connection.

It's about 5-6 gigs total.  I left it running overnight, was done in the morning.

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
How funny were going to have a bunch of steve slate drummers on here. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You got any drums samples of yer own???  >:D ;D

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA

You got any drums samples of yer own???  >:D ;D

Beat me to it!!  Todd,.. when you start marketting Thunder samples(for 10bucks),..I'll dump the steve slates. ;D

I think Steve Slate owes Ken some royalties. ;)
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Note: The $30 price for the SSD Expansions was a mistake. Bummer I didn't pull the trigger! :(

http://Http://groovemonkee.com now sells the grooves mapped for ssd 3.5.

Looks like the cwgm20 coupon code will still get you 20% off. I bought 3 sets 2 years ago. Can. Finally use them!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:52:14 AM by NickT »
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline Thunder

• Super Hero
    • moseskane
 ;D ;D ;Dhey if i sell mine for $10,at 500 downloads a day,dam i wont have to do flooring  ;D ;D ;D
Todd

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/
That is really cheap!!  :o Worth looking into. It's always nice to have drums to track too or to get inspired. Once I do get something down I generally go for the Ken Grover, Todd Vierra or John Wooten drum kits. They usually work the best for me.  :)

Yeah!
I use the ezdrummer for basics and bug the our MCS pro drummers to nail it! ;)

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
Got it all installed.  Sounds good to me.  I'm excited because I am cheap,.. now have decent drum patches for cheap,..and ,..I can make some ghost tracks to get the grooves across in my head to the auditioning drummers.

Yup,... Todd, Ken, John,.. and others still first choice!!
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline groverk

• The Pendletones
I liked your tapping on the mic technique to lay down the bass drum pattern.  :)

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
I liked your tapping on the mic technique to lay down the bass drum pattern.  :)

Ya your right,.. f' it.  Gonna delete the software and continue to use my ballsack to make groove tracks. ;)
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
dammit, I still need to get these files off my work computer.  ;D

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics

Ya your right,.. f' it.  Gonna delete the software and continue to use my ballsack to make groove tracks. ;)

The sad part is I could actually see you pulling that off .. the visual is kind of scary.  After seeing you standing on top of a drum fill with your shorts around your ankles, playing accordion to a large crowd of people (and NO ONE noticed) nothing surprises me.  We won't even talk about JJ's ;)