Mamas' Dream-Cool Beyond Zero

canuk62 · 38 · 12279

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
You gotta show a little patience Mark >:D >:D

I'm back for Good now  8)
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Hey Marc,

and I thought that you are a big fan of all the terrible stuff from the eighties?

Hey CD,

I agree with vincent and Marc. Just listen to the old heros and you will know what I mean. Oasis is terrible, I cannot listen to their songs, it hurts :-) I hear a lot british bands in the radio this "brit Pop" stuff. They all are only very bad copys from the good old Kinks and the Beatles. Terrible!
U2 was great in the beginning, now they are only a shadow of their own. And Bono seems to be a great pretender :-).
Hehe, its a question of taste and age.

so long
sf

(AND they blow away anything that has come out the UK in about 2 or 3 decades BTW Mark..take that! ;D ;D)
Later!
Marc

Take That...?..went off 'em when Robbie left mate  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D Naw Steve, just like poking Mark in the ribs there..all in good fun! >:D >:D
"Take That"...think I saw a clip of them once somewhere...were they really a band? I thought it was a Monty Python parody (kind of like the Ruttles) about a couple gay hardressers starting a band or something like that..they were real? Wow..learn new things everyday! ;D ;D

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
I knew you were having a laugh Marc. :)

Two song titles by Take That are -

Patience
and
Back For Good

We were having a laugh too!! >:D >:D

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
I knew you were having a laugh Marc. :)

Two song titles by Take That are -

Patience
and
Back For Good

We were having a laugh too!! >:D >:D

I only do that in public with Mark..our offline chats are quite boring and technical ;D
BTW I do know who those guys are, as they do play them in Canada..the Canadian girls have a fetish for the Brits I guess more than they do with Yanks....Prince Harry can relate to that, he's nailed more Canadian girls when he trains here than all the rock stars combined, makes Mick Jagger (in his prime) look like a Monk! ;D ;D ;D (Harry for King! Harry for King! >:D)

Offline Billy

• Super Hero
  • Professionalism is an attitude
Hey Marc, you'd have to "get rid" of Charles and William first....Harry is 3rd in line to the throne I believe.

Another fine song gentlemen. I was expecting a Neil Young vocal at the start with that warm harmonica intro but even better with Steve giving a very polished performance....you know this stuff is very listenable and I certainly enjoyed my listen. I've put it on my mp3 player and I didn't even pay anything......decent music for nothing....I love this site.  :)

Billy.

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Thanks Billy :) Yeah, who's going to pay for all the commercial garbage out there when you have this place ;D It does really make you scratch you head on how and why most stuff out there is being pushed, it's all about image and packaging I guess as it's always been ???...pretty sure the decision makers in the music industry probably never played a lick in their lives, like the Simon character on Idol ;D
I'm pretty sure the queen will live to 125 before giving the keys of the castle to that Charles moron who married that old camel (i'm amazed how handsome his kids are...thankfully they got some decent looking genes back in that pool from Diana! ;D)...and the youngest is a bit of a nutbar who'll get nailed in a bar brawl or step on a mine before being a contender...William doesn't do anything...he's the "good" one.. so he'll make it I'm sure! :)
Later!
Marc

Offline docmidnite

• Super Hero
  • Rock on, dude
    • http://indiemusicworks.com/Henry_Mittnacht/