Musicians Collaboration Studio

Why

Offline stationqb707fm

• Radio Host, Musicians, STacked Talented Dude
CD,

I love it !

I swear I'm going to play this for my wife the next time were going out to dinner/movie and the sitter is here and I'm still waiting for her to get ready to leave.
I'm pretty sure I'll get a frying pan to the head ,but it will be worth the laugh.   Smiley

Thanks for sharing.
Basil

Basil statement from above reflects the same thought I have. Excellent! I like your advare images to Comic.
Sort of remind me of a cute Sweety Bird. Not meant to be an insult but a complement. The image is big and real cool. Your vocals stand out well in the tune and the piano is fantastic and the slide guitar, drums, bass, vocals,
Harmonica all work well in the mix. You "Mastered" this one well. Someone above made a reference to posting it
around. I say send it to the FM Internet Radio. There are a ton of them to choose from. Post it everywhere.
I am retired at the moment and out of contract so I cannot get any air play at this time. But if I could I would.
I have not picked up an instrument form about 2 years now. I been spinning other peoples tunes but it's about time tom start making my own. Everyone seemed to do a wonderful job on this tune. Very inspiring.

FM

Listen to good music and get your fix. The 707 is set to go. Lets make some good music.