Musicians Collaboration Studio

Who Am I............

Offline Soselberg Tuck

Here is another one from the same production team that worked with me on Whoa Is Me. Thank those of you that listened and commented on my last song. I do have some instrumental if anybody would like to listen and maybe together we could come up with ideas for a mix tape. That idea goes for anybody with a song that would like to make a mixtape. It does not matter what style of music it is. Anyway here is Who Am I.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN ME TO PRAISE ME OR WORSE THAN ME TO HATE ME CAUSE EVEN I AMAZE ME

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
SOSELBERG TUCK

Offline j

• Super Hero

so my opinion would mean little because I have never been a big fan of rap or hip hop. But I do appreciate talent and creativity, and there is a lot of that here! This is really nice work, man.  :)

j`
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline Basil

• http://www.bandmix.com/mike-basil/
Soselberg,

This is very good man! 
I really like the lyrics and your vocal chant at 2:00-2:16 is killer.

Take Care
Basil

Offline Billy

• Super Hero
  • Professionalism is an attitude
Well Mr. Tuck,

Well done for posting this excellent song. It's like a breath of fresh air. I can see where you're coming from. This is a very frank account of someone's life and how hard it can be. It's well put together and takes a certain skill to fit all those words in and convey one's thoughts.
 I would be very interested to listen to your instrumental and maybe help in some way towards production?
It's good to hear music like this here and hopefully you'll stick around. Well done sir!

Aidan.

Offline Soselberg Tuck

I appreciate your feed back. The instrumental might be hard to come by. I recorded this in L.A. and those guys are very busy but I could try. If you have anything that you would like to work on i'm more than willing to do so.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN ME TO PRAISE ME OR WORSE THAN ME TO HATE ME CAUSE EVEN I AMAZE ME

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
SOSELBERG TUCK