Musicians Collaboration Studio

If You Know - Stonehinged Track 5

Stoney · 25 · 9092

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
This is fantastic, I love this.  I'm proud that it will be on an album that I am a part of.  I will promote this one to the best of my ability guys....where's the video?  I have a deal for $29.95 where I can get you on Canadian Music TV which will be aired Friday nights and Saturday morning (2:00 a.m.) on ShopTV and three cable companies in Greater Toronto and South Central Ontario reaching 1.5 million homes.  People will be encouraged to purchase the video and we'll receive 60% of proceeds.  I'm looking for a better deal as well if I can get "x" number of artists interested, I must contact them again.

Snap to it lol!

Later...Casia
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:20:21 PM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
This was a hoot !

I nearly wet myself with laughing right at the end  ;D  I was slightly tipsy I must add  ;)

That said there's a ton of great musicianship in there too.

CD

Haha Thanks Cosmic ... maybe it should carry a health warning  ;D

Ian

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
This is fantastic, I love this.  I'm proud that it will be on an album that I am a part of.  I will promote this one to the best of my ability guys....where's the video?  I have a deal for $29.95 where I can get you on Canadian Music TV which will be aired Friday nights and Saturday morning (2:00 a.m.) on ShopTV and three cable companies in Greater Toronto and South Central Ontario reaching 1.5 million homes.  People will be encouraged to purchase the video and we'll receive 60% of proceeds.  I'm looking for a better deal as well if I can get "x" number of artists interested, I must contact them again.

Snap to it lol!

Later...Casia

Hi Cas
Really glad you feel like that about our project ...cool

I would be quite happy to put a vid together if everyone is happy about supplying clips of themselves playing along with the backing track.... I think we should do it

Ian

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
I'll get this loaded up onto some our sites as soon as I can.  My problem at the moment is I can't test whether it works or not as I don't have flashplayer....must get it soon!
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
I'll get this loaded up onto some our sites as soon as I can.  My problem at the moment is I can't test whether it works or not as I don't have flashplayer....must get it soon!

It's free , just download it  8)

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline j

• Super Hero
now I'm wondering if Mike has a cow suit I can borrow  :)  I still think the vintage cartoonage I sent would work great for the JLL part..

Cas, if you are looking for a stand alone .flv player this works well: http://download.cnet.com/FLV-Player/3000-13632_4-10467081.html

j`

wazzzzzaaaap

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
Hey J
The cow suit would be very cool LOL ....... The clips you sent would be very good but we have to be careful of copyright and animation is very traceable..... if you can just get shots of your hands I'm sure I can get creative.

Ideally it would be great to get each of us against a plain background but I will take whatever I can get from you guys and I will get something interesting going

Cheers Ian

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
now I'm wondering if Mike has a cow suit I can borrow  :)  I still think the vintage cartoonage I sent would work great for the JLL part..

Cas, if you are looking for a stand alone .flv player this works well: http://download.cnet.com/FLV-Player/3000-13632_4-10467081.html

j`

jay,

cow suit would be fab, dont forget to wear a bell!! and brylcreem in your hair!

for the JLL part we simply must have you knocking the piano bench over and running your elbows over the keys a la John Lennon in "IM Down" - the Beatles Shea Stadium. YOU must also put your foot up on the keys at some point, preferable with boots with cuban heels. you may set fire to the piano but we can leave it as an option  :)

there!simple huh?

Andy