Musicians Collaboration Studio

Merry Christmas!

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online
Hello MCS,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you all for a wonderful time here on MCS and all the great songs!  :)

The attached video shows our christmas market and it contains one of my favourite christmas songs. I really love to play this song. Its a cover and although I'd like to upload it on youtube it is forbidden. Here in Germany they would send me to jailhouse if I would do it and I would have to pay more money than I could give.  ;D
Crazy world. But its okay.

Its the first time that I made a Slideshow like this. I think it will be interesting to try it with my MCS songs too.  :)

Have fun and take care.
cheers
Holger

Offline Mimmo

• Super Hero
Merry Christmas to you too Holger
That is very nice put together.
Mimmo
Mimmo
Love songs...and more

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
It's not forbidden to upload covers Holger, if that was the case I'd be locked up with the key thrown away by now  ;D 8).. I always claim under the fair use clause and any copyright restrictions I get initially are removed once I submit a standard text... I live in Hamburg by the way ;)

Frohe Weihnachten and Merry Christmas

In Germany the presents are opened during the afternoon of the 24th, so tomorrow it's Christmas here. Have a fantastic time everyone

Mike
"A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission" Neil Peart

My dad.. "Turn that Banjo down!!"

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
That was really nice Holger. I love seeing pictures of the people here and their home town. Nice!!  8) :)

Was that you singing? Sounded like you.  ???

Have a great Christmas !!  :)

Dave

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Happy Chrimbo !

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Donna

• Rich Blend
That was lovely, Holger.  :) I enjoyed seeing the Christmas market...It made me homesick for Germany. As you know, I lived there for several years. I was there last Christmas, but decided to remain in Delft this year.

Wishing you and your loved ones - and indeed everyone here and their loved ones - a safe and blessed Christmas, and joy and - above all - good health in the New Year. :)

Donna
Honour the Earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Offline Johnny-Boy

• Music Making Maniac
That was really nice Holger. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing it.

Merry Christmas, John :)
Stop analyzing; just compose the damn thing!

Offline detune

• Mark
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Merry Christmas Holger!  Very nice video and performance. :)

Mark

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Hey Holger,

Very nice!!

WIshing you and yours Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

It's cool to work on music with you, hope we can do many more!!

Cheers
Andy

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online
Hello you all,

thank you for all the kind comments! I'm happy that you like this, it was a lot of work!
But I had fun with it.

I did it all...all instruments, the arrangement, vocals and mix and of course the slideshow too  :).

Yeah as snowdoguk said, we will open our christmas presents today afternoon and we will have public holiday on Dec. 25th and 26th.

We have no thanksgiving in Germany, therefor christmas has a very special meaning for the family and its a wonderful time every year...

I wish you all a Merry Christmas
Holger

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Hi Holger:

Thanks for the smile, I really enjoyed your slideshow.   It was certainly nice to see the market, that is something that I've never seen here .... it really puts one in the mood for the holidays.  I hope you and your family and friends have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to collaborating on some more "blues" songs in the new year.

Peace and love ....Casia xxx (I feel blessed just to know everybody here)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 12:27:27 PM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online
Hi Holger:

Thanks for the smile, I really enjoyed your slideshow.   It was certainly nice to see the market, that is something that I've never seen here .... it really puts one in the mood for the holidays.  I hope you and your family and friends have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to collaborating on some more "blues" songs in the new year.

Peace and love ....Casia xxx (I feel blessed just to know everybody here)

thx Casia  :)

yes its true I feel blessed too MCS is a wonderful place. Although I wish I could spend more time for making music together with you all  ;)

Yes Casia, I'm ready for every blues tune that will cross my way  ;), I know that you are waiting and hoping for some new stuff. Lets send a pray and see what will go on.

b.t.w. nice Avatar, love this picture with your daughter (I think it is your daughter?)