Musicians Collaboration Studio

Zak's Bullets! (R4M, Tricia, Mike, JWoo10)

Guest · 44 · 10004

Offline Billy

• Super Hero
  • Professionalism is an attitude
Congratulations, Jimmy on your first completed collaboration. And a fine song it is too. Though I like the original title better - it has more impact and rolls off the tongue nicely.

Bill - your vision and guitar virtuosity certainly adds a professional dimension and with Mr. Wooten on drums, you can't go wrong. Strong fluent bass which is tight and well played throughout. As usual, Tricia adds her own unique rock chic style and gives good interpretation of the lyrics.

I appreciate the work that went into to this collab. Well done!

Billy.

jfreed18

Hi Billy wow and many thanks I appreciate it  :). This song was a lot of fun between (R4M. Tricia, Mike, Jwoo10) everyone did a fantastic job. I went ahead and shortened the title tho  :) at the last minute. That was the orignal title when I was writing the lyrics later on I changed it to 'Zachary's Bullets'. But I like both songtitles tho. Thank you Billy your friend Jimmy
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:26:21 AM by jfreed18 »

Offline stoman

• Jedi
    • Stoman's website
Wow, guys, this is a neat little rocker! Very nice delivery, and great vocals, Tricia!

Regards,
  Steffen
Always looking for opportunities to mix your songs. Feel free to ask!
My Introductory Post

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Nice job all and congrats Jimmy on your first finished collab!

Very cool!

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

jfreed18

Hi Nick wow and many thanks I appreciate it  :). I was playing this cool song again this morning with R4m, Mike, and JWOO10 awsome music and Tricia's awsome vocals. Everyone did such a Fantastic job! It was a lot of fun posting my first finished collab. Thank you Nick your friend Jimmy.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:20:34 PM by jfreed18 »

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Great way to get your first song done at MCS

A cool rocking track..my son is called also Zack, though he is only two he was headbanging to this one  ;D

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia

A cool rocking track..my son is called also Zack, though he is only two he was headbanging to this one  ;D

CD

:o He's 2 already??! Wow, time flies!  :)

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music

CD

:o He's 2 already??! Wow, time flies!  :)

Yeah , he's a cheeky little sod !

I keep telling the kids to grow down...not up  >:D
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

jfreed18

Hi CosmicDolphin wow and many thanks I appreciate it. You know Zachary was the first name I thought of for this song  :). Some other ones came to mind but I knew Zachary would work our best with the story. You know I wish you could of seen my Fiance Merrie's face when I told her I wanted five children she was shocked  :). Thank you CosmicDolphin your friend Jimmy.

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
I'm enjoying this one guys, well done.  And as with the rest Jimmy, congrats on your first completed song.  And Tricia, just keeps getting better and better.
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

jfreed18

Hi Casia wow and many thanks I appreciate it  :). (R4M, Tricia, Mike, JWOO10) All did a terrific job on this cool song. I had a lot of fun posting my first finish song and learning the steps  :). Thank you Casia your friend Jimmy.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:53:39 AM by jfreed18 »