Musicians Collaboration Studio

'Dark Demons' featuring Jessica Rasche

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Wow...#9 on that site is a near miracle...have to remember most there are established full time bands with huge fan bases, and every single aunt and uncle and cousin voting as well. Jessica has done well there in the past, that's the key factor in it blipping up that high..at least until the aunt and uncle votes for the others start kicking in! ;D
Good job!
Marc

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Yeah!  I thought it was cool.  We were actually as high as No. 8, this morning we're down to No. 10  ;D.  And you know what, I think it's good that none of us or our friends and relatives have voted because it gives a "Truer" indication that someone out there is listening and likes the song.  Otherwise, it really means nothing...nothing at all  :).

Later...Casia
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline Jessica Rasche

• MySpace Page
Yep, it can go anywhere now.  I have actually a few up in different categories, and it's the same thing, Up and Down!!!
For me personally, it is just nice to have people listening to what you do.  It has taken me a very long time to realize you can't win everything (in my case anything ha ha ha)  But every thing I do is exposure and experience.  As you all know I am trying to do something with my voice whether session singer or live... so every little bit of everything helps mold me.

The reason the song does do so well is because of the musicians on it.  You guys.. I am going to be very honest.  When I listen to this song, I get chills.. and its not because of my vocals either.  It is everything, the music, the wonderful words, it all works!  It has some wonderful transitions and feelings and sounds that I think you don't always hear people do nowadays!

We all should pat ourselves on the back because we deserve it!!!

Ok.. i'm done.. but now you know how I feel!!!!! :D

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
congratulations to everyone involved in this song - it is well written, played and specially sung - it deserves every bit of limelight it gets.

and the important thing is to have fun making music...

all the best
AndyG

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
    • Casia Productions
An indie film producer is interested in using this song in a series called "Return To Wonderland".  They are just in pre-production with tentative plans to begin filming in Febraury 2012 so it may be awhile but just thought I'd let you guys know and I'll keep you informed.  No money, just promotion but could lead to song sales.  You will all be credited in the credits.  The script is in place, the rest of the team is being put together.  She mentioned the requirement for a composer to score the film too if anyone is interested I'll pass your name along.

This film details the story of a young lady who has been admitted to an insane asylum. Many of the story elements of the original Alice's Adventures in Wonderland will be evident in the movie.

Basic storyline: Young Alice is admitted to a insane asylum, because of hallucinations she suffers from. As an adult she escapes from the asylum, but doesn't understand the real world and thinks she is in Wonderland where her task is to kill the Queen of Hearts and raise Lily, the daughter of the White Queen, as ruler of Wonderland.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:55:01 AM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 

Offline mickbrit55

• Super Hero

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
a young lady who has been admitted to an insane asylum

Is it your autobigraphy ?  :o
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
a young lady who has been admitted to an insane asylum

Is it your autobigraphy ?  :o

;D you'll never change, CD.   ;D

Go Cass!! Get him back!

She loves it really, the only reason she keeps comin' back  :P

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
    • Casia Productions
Actually it is my autobiography  :o.  And I know you really are the Queen of Hearts?  You might as well tell me now because I'll find out sooner or later  ;D
Casia Productions:

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
Actually it is my autobiography  :o.  And I know you really are the Queen of Hearts?  You might as well tell me now because I'll find out sooner or later  ;D

I'm the white rabbit :o

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
I'm the Mad Hatter  :D Sounds great Casia. Lets hope something comes out of it. That would be very cool. It would be a good song for such a movie.  :)

Offline SWANSONG

HI this is a great song. i love the hauntingly beautifu l vocals
guitar . just a superb sound..this would b great on the radio
and hopefully one day t v or movies.. great job all ..and
wish u the best of luck with this song..best regards NEIL..
RE SWANSONG!