Musicians Collaboration Studio

Desmond The Dentist - Stonehinged Track2

Stoney · 60 · 14055

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Absolutely LOVE this guys! :D :D :D This has gotta be about the most original sounding I've heard in a decade...the only comparison would be the B52's on LSD or something like that...brilliant! :) The amount production tweaks, inserts and stuff are awesome...a real work of audio/multirack art..great stuff guys! :)
Marc

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead
Absolutely LOVE this guys! :D :D :D This has gotta be about the most original sounding I've heard in a decade...the only comparison would be the B52's on LSD or something like that...brilliant! :) The amount production tweaks, inserts and stuff are awesome...a real work of audio/multirack art..great stuff guys! :)
Marc

Hey Marc

I think you can tell we all had fun with this ...the wonderful world of digital multitracking

Glad you liked it and thanks for the kind comments

Cheers Ian

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
the only comparison would be the B52's on LSD or something like that...brilliant! :) Marc

Marc,

Thanks for the compliment! Im sure someone let the Nitrous Oxide tank pff when Stoney was at the dentists - he hasnt quite been the same since - well nor has Dr Desmond. Its all a laugh:)

Andy

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
I think the kicker is the intro...it just sucks you right into the whole thing...you hear the dialogue, and you're going "what the %$#$ is this?" then your attention is immediately focused on it..brilliant! :) I can just see this in a cool video..get a gazillion youtube hits...as you know, its the "stupid" songs that will get your gig into the stratosphere...sure weird Al can attest to that! ;D
Marc

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Thanks Marc, that means a lot coming from you.

Hey guys, look what I figured out how to do.  I can stream my completed songs ahahahah!  That way it doesn't take the listener anytime to download  :)

Stream: Desmond The Dentist

So cool!  I can put them just about anywhere.

Later...Casia
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:57:49 AM by Casia - lyricist »
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
I absolutely love this!!!  Love the chorus.  You guys (and girl) rock!!  ,...cuz your doin something GORY!! ;D :D
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline Stoney

• Super Hero
  • Just Me Makin Noises
    • The Music of Stonehead

Offline j

• Super Hero
great fun! I love this song as well .. thanks for 'avin me along :)
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline gillyb

Hi All.  I Like what I am hearing on Desmond, It sounds great and fun. :D

Offline stoman

• Jedi
    • Stoman's website
Wonderful and absolutely professional! This is a top production that will go straight on a CD. :)

12 out of 10 points! ;)

Regards,
  Steffen

Always looking for opportunities to mix your songs. Feel free to ask!
My Introductory Post

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Great song!  8) Horrible experience!!!!! :o
Just lived this one!!! ;D

Offline Casia - lyricist

• Super Hero
  • By Working Together We Can Create The Impossible
    • Casia Productions
Here are a couple of comments from another site on Desmond The Dentist when it was streamed on their radio chat show:

"..Oh you guys are real creative, I think this song is so funny and well performed, my theory is humor plus music equals a new and cool level of excitement, but having said all that the changes in this song are cool there are even some trippy parts and sound effects in this song that light it up not to mention a killer hook melody which I subscribe to. Nice Job !!!"

"What a fun song!!!!!!!!! Great work! Everything is working for me and the eighties punk/new wave vibe is just too cool! Ouch, maybe I'll reschedule my upcoming dental check up, lol!"

Later...Casia
Casia Productions:
ALBUM:A NOT Ordinary Christmas-2010
ALBUM:idream -2011
ALBUM:Trevor&Roger's 13 Stygian Tales - 2011

World Festival Universong showcase July 2012, Canary Islands, Spain - Victoria Linskaya 
http://www.reverbnation.com/casia