Musicians Collaboration Studio
Shoutbox History
Zax says: Maybe for some, Billy.  ;D
Billy says: The Dems want them de-funded.........Too soon?
NickT says: I haven't seen any Music Police!
AndyG6508 says: Some are reps from the "music police"?
Zax says: Thanks for the info, Nick. I can only see the home page when not logged in. I used to be able to see the "Finished Works" as well as a few other sections, but that's not the case with this new set up.
NickT says: Zax...Many are google bots.  They just mape the web. But guest can only see the home page and a few boards. They can see what you see when not logged in.
Reba1994 says: Hahahahahaha
Zax says: Oh, well.... Que Sera, Sera   :P
AndyG6508 says: Frank, they are reps from the CIA, FBI, MI6 and DOris Day
Dig it?
Zax says: Just Curious: I notice that there's usually around 30 "guests" on this site at any given time. What do they have access to? If I'm not logged in, I can't access any of the forums.
AndyG6508 says: Nothing to do to save his life call his wife in
NickT says: Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning...ga!
Stoney says: Cheers George ... I must make an effort to get out again ... but it's one other past time that takes up good music time lol
NickT says: if I can't get to a beach, some very good finds are sidewalk tear ups, tot lots (kiddie playgrounds without the kiddies around).
napoleonboot says: Stoney, good guidance here on where you can detect: http://www.ukdetectornet.co.uk/detectoryes.html
Stoney says: I bought a detector a year ago but I can't get permissions around here so have just been around the garden and local beaches  .o gold but a few ww2 casings... good luck
NickT says: Good Luck! Gold is hard. Such a low frequency. Geta good pair of closed back headphones! Throw some gold under a board and practice. Have fun!
AndyG6508 says: Billy - Salisbury Plain beckons, don't forget to load the Heep album in your ipod while you go about detecting.
Billy says: I'm hoping to find some Roman coins and even Saxon coins. There's lots of excavation for building of new houses going on in our area at the moment. A good time to get beeping.
NickT says: Billy - I watched the "Detectorists" on you tube. Funny as hell!
Reba1994 says: Justin Bieber  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
napoleonboot says: I have an anti- heavy metal detector. It emits a nasty smell (like rotten eggs) when it hears the Spice Girls or Justin Bieber
NickT says: ;D ::) ;D
AndyG6508 says: Sabbath
AndyG6508 says: DO u guys have a heavy metal detector? there could be traces of black saabath-lites.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45