Musicians Collaboration Studio
Shoutbox History
Gerk says: That stuff is coming (and more) Albino.  IN the meantime you can still see which collabs you're watching in the forum listing.
Albino says: No Lag so far  8)

But where is "My Collaborations" option on my profile?
I cant find my collabs that way, via my profile'!
Albino says: I'm loving the Night/daytime option.

PURE GENIUS
Albino says: Well done everyone involved. This looks fantastic.
I will report back if i find anything.

This  is fantastic guys!!!
AndyG6508 says: Gerk (Mark), Nick - great job on the revamped look for the site. It looks professional - serious even :) Thank you again for all you do!
Andy
Gerk says: I've found a couple of other little issues with some areas on the site and the collab module (like it being out of place when using Unread Posts and New Replies links), will be looking into them soon.  Glad it's working out for everyone, or at least it seems to be.  George?  Albino?  Any freezes?
Lyric man says: ty so much Gerk ;D
Studioplayer says: Awesome job Mark. You da man. 8)  I love the light look. Black is so old school.  :)
Gerk says: Lyric Man:  Some features are not in the new setup yet, you'll have to be patient.  In the meantime you can see them looking at the forum they are in (they will still show as watched in the listings).
Reba1994 says: 8)
AndyG6508 says: Haha AndyF and Reba nice ones. how about CCR's "as long as I see the light'?
Lyric man says: ok so where are my watched collabs ?
Lyric man says: wow.. dig the new look  Nick...
Reba1994 says: Or Blinded ... hehehehehehe
adf says: Andy, don't get light headed.
AndyG6508 says: and now I've seen the light
adf says: I turned on the light too.  :)
AndyG6508 says: Ahh I get what you mean.  I turned the lights on!
AndyG6508 says: The sun Reba?
Where? :)
Reba1994 says: Andy - click the sun!
AndyG6508 says: Wow like the new look. A little Darth Vader meets Megaminds's Black Mamba suit. I wonder if the background could be lightened up a bit? Something more greyish?
j says: That kind of idea just locks mein. I love community too. arit, I'll shaddap.  ::)
j says: But lt's not discount it for what it is. A great pomotional tool.
j says: I remember now why I started collaborating on music in the first place.
j says: I saw the project as a posible vehicle to bing more exposure to finished works and a way to get a larger influx of new talent, all these lofty ideas. I bowedout this morning.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45