Musicians Collaboration Studio
Shoutbox History
j says: Thank you, Nick :)
AndyG6508 says: hi J, don't be a (Perfect) stranger!
NickT says: Welcome back Jay!
j says: Keyboardist for hire. Will work for a contact buzz.  ;D
Gerk says: Sorry guys.  Will keep finding time to build out something new when I can!
Albino says: I have cleared my cache and as George has pointed out, it too plagues me on every visit :(
napoleonboot says: I've cleared my cache, changed browsers, and the pages stuck for several minutes plagues me on every visit.
Gerk says: Albino:  Try clearing your cache in your browser.  That's the dreaded cache miss that plagued us a lot more a while back but seems to be much more rare these days.  But if you see gateway errors that's somewhere past this server because we are not running any gateways in front of anything here.
napoleonboot says: Albino, it's not some sort of strange masochistic competition you know!
Albino says: 4mins 37 sec It just took for me to reply on a post once I had click "Reply" and was able to type.
Incidentally, once finished and pressed post, it was almost instantaneous in posting. Its being very hit and miss with me.
Albino says: It'll initially load up, allow me to view about 3 pages then take an AGE to load the next page/download a track. Thats if I dont get a gateway error.
Gerk says: Really Albino?  It's been running faster for me than it has in years.
Albino says: >:( The lag on this site seems to be getting worse  >:(
snowdoguk says: Started re-assembling my gear after moving :)
NickT says: Thanks Mark! Yea. I still have Aliens by October. Musk is shooting to much shit into space!
Gerk says: The last problems were DNS issues ... 2020 sucks.  I want a do over.  With luck we should be stable again, sorry folks.
Albino says: Which free online music video creators do you use, other than Muvizo?
Donna says: Fantastic! Finally able to access the site! :)
AndyG6508 says: Has anyone watched the Laurel Canyon documentary (it's a 2 part series)?
AndyG6508 says: Managed to get back again after a week. Now I have relearn everything again :)
NickT says: Hey Guys. I realize the site is having problems and am working on a solution. I wasn't getting notices from the FaceBook home, I just saw them today. Sorry.
Reba1994 says: Just some feedback, I know some people who cannot seem to acces the site again.  It happens to me every now and then.  When it doesn't load for me, I go to another link in my drop down list where it will take me directly to a forum like "Project Studio A" and that gets me in.  If I am trying to log in from a computer that does not have it (or my cell) its doesn't work.
Albino says: Nick T....IDEA

When we PM each other ...We need a message thread attached. Sometimes we get a reply and we have no idea what that reply is to.
AndyG6508 says: Ahh I get it. It's a game!
Stoney says: Haha yeah but a holiday would be nice  :D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45