Musicians Collaboration Studio

Please help! Credits for Curtis Downey's Music

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
I did quite a few songs with Curtis. I have all the files and credits. Let's get them up. I sure do miss him.   :'(

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Another song Curtis co-wrote - Faded can be found here https://www.musicianscollaboration.com/forum/index.php?topic=2835.0

Were you going to have a go at a new mix, David? If so, I have a better piano for you.

j~

I have all the files for 'Faded' Jay but I doubt I'd want to remix it at this point. It would be a real bitch to do. Lots of files and lots of mastering by Mark (Cosmic Dolphin). It's one of the top songs I 've done with Curtis in  IMO. It's perfect.  :)

Dave

Offline MorseKode

• www.DavidAddis.net
Amazing! Thanks Dave!

I've made some progress with the authors, just chasing down a few loose ends now. Does anyone know who "Edmon" was from the artistcollaboration.com days? I don't think he re-registered here. He co-wrote "I Won't Give In", by the looks of it.

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Amazing! Thanks Dave!

I've made some progress with the authors, just chasing down a few loose ends now. Does anyone know who "Edmon" was from the artistcollaboration.com days? I don't think he re-registered here. He co-wrote "I Won't Give In", by the looks of it.

Maybe Nick would know?

Offline MorseKode

• www.DavidAddis.net
I actually found Edmon after some detective work, and he gave the thumbs up!

So that just leaves one author, LMK. He’s registered here but haven’t got a reply to DMs. Does anyone know him, have an email address or other contact?

Offline MorseKode

• www.DavidAddis.net
There are just a few guys I need to track down now to get permission! Does anyone know about, and/or have a way of contacting these fine people?

LMK
PaulD
Chad/Clark_Griswold
Guycanwrite
Irene Playle

Thanks!
David

Offline robwood

David, Here's a wav for Dream Raven originally mastered by Nick.  Haven't heard it in awhile, sweet! :)

Rob
Time for revision, make your decision
Just see it through-- McAndrew

Offline MorseKode

• www.DavidAddis.net
Thank you Rob! That song deserves so much more than 128kbps! :D

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Thanks for doing this Dave. Keeping Curtis alive with his great music. Miss that guy.  8)