Musicians Collaboration Studio

Finaly ? ok this one ( i find one of the best of me.......)

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
Here's my idea.

It is a little choppy. I can do better if you like it.

I changed the words around a lot.   Hope you don't mind, PVD. ;)

It is a little high for me, but I can do it if I warm up better. :)

Offline tastenfrog

Here's my idea.

It is a little choppy. I can do better if you like it.

I changed the words around a lot.   Hope you don't mind, PVD. ;)

It is a little high for me, but I can do it if I warm up better. :)

Hi Tricia,

pretty good for the first take. You ask me for change some things: no, but when you like i can it transpose down for your voice. It's really emotional for me to hear a voice with my compostitions, wow. Very nice, thx. We can look for changes later,  we wait for the first feedbacks ok ?

frog

Offline PVD

• Super Hero
Tric:

You've done a nice job on this.  I don't have a problem with your rearranging the lyrics.  Is it your intention to use the second verse, I think it is important because it sets up the third verse.

Let me know.

Tastenfrog:

This is very lovely.

Paul

Offline tastenfrog

Tric:

You've done a nice job on this.  I don't have a problem with your rearranging the lyrics.  Is it your intention to use the second verse, I think it is important because it sets up the third verse.

Let me know.

Tastenfrog:

This is very lovely.

Paul

thx paul, and your lyric is very wonderful too, and tricia make her work very,very good !
my composition is very alone without voice, here in this membership, i so often surprised for the professionally works into the collabs.... thx people !

greets frog

Offline tastenfrog

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online
the music is very good! And now with vocals it is incredible. Thats what can happen if you share your work with the world! I'm deeply impressed by it.
Holger

Offline tastenfrog

the music is very good! And now with vocals it is incredible. Thats what can happen if you share your work with the world! I'm deeply impressed by it.
Holger

The first version or the version with stoman ? (for my statistic, the fuckin guy stoman is very good)
 >:D >:D >:D

Frog

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online

The first version or the version with stoman ? (for my statistic, the fuckin guy stoman is very good)
 >:D >:D >:D

No, I listened to Tricias draft. Now I listen to stomans version and i like it too. But the original version is better, that's my opinion. stomans tune is much more a "stand alone" instrumental. Imo it don't need vocals and I'm not sure if vocals would suit this version.

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
Tric:

Let me know.

Tastenfrog:

This is very lovely.

Paul

I messed up!!!  :D I thought I could fit all 3 verses.  Paul, if you are not too busy, could you fix it up for me? Could you change things to make the story fit into 2 verses? and a bridge.?  Do you hear how I arranged the rhymes?  Am I a pain in the neck? ???  You can do it better than me.  ;)  If you have time? 

Thanks Holger! This music is so pretty!