Musicians Collaboration Studio

Do What You Do - Finished

detune · 21 · 7901

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons

Offline detune

• Mark
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

Are you kidding? Listen to the opening score to Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' by Wendy Carlos & Rachel Elkind. I defy anyone not to find that scary (or at least on edge). But I agree that odd sounds that are treated with effects are great.

Sorry to hijack your thread sir!  ::)

Aidan.

I agree, Kubrick had a knack for finding or attracting the scariest music.  The Shining's score is a masterpiece.  And all those Ligeti recordings in 2001 are disturbing as hell too.  But I'd say the vast majority of films get it wrong ;)

Offline CosmicDolphin

• Jedi
  • Do or do not..there is no try
    • Phonicworks : TV Production Music
Very nice...totally reminds me of something  ::)  Not sure what....but I like it.  You have a really distinctive vocal Mark.

Nice playing by everyone involved.

I think your singing possibly reminds me of the guy from The Blue Nile....but a bit more baritone  :D

CD
We never finish a mix... we simply abandon them.
You can't polish a turd, but you can always spray paint it GOLD
Great songs are not written, they are re-witten

Offline PVD

• Super Hero
Mark:

Very nice, moves smoothly.  I thought it would be too repeative when I read the lyrics, but your delivery makes it quite refreshing and you have a good voice.

Paul

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV

Offline detune

• Mark
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Thanks guys!

CD, good to know.  I'd never heard of The Blue Nile until I listened to a couple of songs.

PVD, they're repetitive because that's all the lyrics I could come up with.  Now you know why I do 3-minute pop songs, with a solo in the middle. :)