Musicians Collaboration Studio

Into The Light (Mike, Sam/Donna, Andy, Jon, Steve, J, Argle)

snowdoguk · 126 · 27830

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page
Ditto Marc and thanks bro,

I agree about the standard of output coming out of MCS..awesome is too understated a word to describe it. 8)

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Hi Everyone... I propose we make a video of this and would like to propose that you submit video clips performing to the song. It isn't mandatory of course so if you don't want to be in the video, or haven't got time, it's not a problem. It doesn't have to be the full song, maybe just clips of your favourite parts. Don't worry about effects or audio problems. I will strip the audio from your clips and sync it up to the original track. I will also add any effects so please don't add any yourselves. If you want to provide multiple clips, no problem either, just name then so I can identify the part. I would ask you not to supply multiple clips of the same parts, just the parts you are happy with which, I may, or may not include. If there's enough interest then I'll start work this as soon as the first clips come in... Argle, would be nice to have something of you too. Donna? Fancy an appearance? The best way to get the clips to me is to use 4shared.com or something similar.

Let me know if there's interest.

Cheers
Mike
"A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission" Neil Peart

My dad.. "Turn that Banjo down!!"

Offline jrobbins

I think that I'm game for the vid, Mike!

I'll have to shoot some test footage when I have a chance and run it by you and see what you think.

I know for sure that I would just pass along seperate clips... not the entire song in a file.

Jon

EDIT: It would be REALLY COOL to see everyone who worked on this tune (including Adam) "doing there thing"!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:15:30 AM by jrobbins »

Offline j

• Super Hero
great idea, and I'd be thrilled to be in a video for this tune!!
wazzzzzaaaap

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Hey Mike,

I could be up for it.......what kind of clips did you have in mind from the gang?

Playing bass and miming along?

Headphones on recording into my digital recorder?

Edit_ Maybe Im being a bit too fancyful -- but maybe a rough story line could help us film the same sections of the song?? So that you could fade in and out of actions shots of the whole band amidst the graphics?

Let's hope Steve's up for it too and he can provide clips of him walking along a long corridor or something..so you can use that for the ride into the light!!

Cheers
Andy
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:32:39 AM by AndyG6508 »

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
Argle, would be nice to have something of you too.

Sorry dude, not going to happen. lmao.  :D  I don't have a video camera anyway.

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi

Argie,

do you have a webcam inbuilt in a macbook?

thats what i used for the vid for twisted little dream..and thats as fancy as i can get!

Andy

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio

Argie,

thats what i used for the vid for twisted little dream..and thats as fancy as i can get!

Andy

Nope, don't have anything.  I'm not gonna inflict my hideous visage on anyone, anyway.  ;D

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi

Argie,

Andy

Nope, don't have anything.  I'm not gonna inflict my hideous visage on anyone, anyway.  ;D

;D well im no beauty either...you could always borrow Mike's wolf mask though  :P

Andy

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio
tbh, a video of the musicians would be sweet, whereas a video of me staring intently at a computer screen would be super lame.   ;D

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud

Argie,

Andy

;D well im no beauty either...you could always borrow Mike's wolf mask though  :P

Andy

LOL yep... how about a shot (pic) of you from behind sat at a mixing desk or PC Argle.... with headphones/sunglasses/ on etc...

Seriously, if you aren't interested it's no problem...

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
tbh, a video of the musicians would be sweet, whereas a video of me staring intently at a computer screen would be super lame.   ;D

depends on what your staring at Argie.... :D

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
Hey Mike,

I could be up for it.......what kind of clips did you have in mind from the gang?

Playing bass and miming along?

Headphones on recording into my digital recorder?

Edit_ Maybe Im being a bit too fancyful -- but maybe a rough story line could help us film the same sections of the song?? So that you could fade in and out of actions shots of the whole band amidst the graphics?

Let's hope Steve's up for it too and he can provide clips of him walking along a long corridor or something..so you can use that for the ride into the light!!

Cheers
Andy

I've already got some ideas for storyline Andy...  Everyone's takes can be doing whatever they want, I will alter them appropriately  >:D   best is tho if there's a completely neutral background... like a blank wall or something... it's easier to merge with other clips then...

Offline Argle

• Alchemystic Audio

depends on what your staring at Argie.... :D

Just what are you insinuating, sir!  >:D

I'm shocked, shocked I say!  :D

Offline snowdoguk

• Super Hero
  • Twang Twang Twang
    • Soundcloud
great idea, and I'd be thrilled to be in a video for this tune!!

Great J !! Look forward to the clips  :)