Musicians Collaboration Studio

All Alone

Guest · 24 · 5564

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
That's my thinking... if we're girls, we don't have to be too talented, lol.  Trust me, I'm no feminist!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Here's the link Tricia, they get tons of airplay, newspaper writeups with shining revues,play the biggest punk venues in NYC, and eastern North America, "women in rock" festivals (only "chick" bands allowed)...you tell ME...are they any good? I can't tell! (she's playing my old bass amp BTW! ;D) They DO look pretty good in leather though if you're drunk enough :D (gotta remember, these girls daytime jobs are lawyers, civil service managers..the opposite of punk IMO!)..(my buddies wife is the tall lanky one to the right in the pic, he's a talent scout for a label..that doesn't hurt either (SHE pays the mortgage in that house) I guess! ;D)(looking at the vid..the drummer MAY be a guy..hard to tell sometimes! ;D)
Later!
Marc

http://www.myspace.com/thebellabombs
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:45:35 PM by canuk62 »

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Wow! Cool!....I see what you mean about the drummer too. ;D

Thanks for the link!... :)  I'll be studying it, lol.

From what I have heard (lost touch with my buddy for awhile) they have alot of fun with no bs..they're all married/hooked-up....kind of like a "girls night out" that lasts a week or weekend, depending where they're playing. Alot of festivals set up for women musicians/bands as well...if men tried THAT they'd be in court for sexual descrimination! ;D ;D

Offline j

• Super Hero
Nice job everyone! I like this song. It sounds very different from the version I remember but ..countryfied.. good call Marc.  :)

wazzzzzaaaap

Offline McLovin

• Super Hero
    • HDA
I really like how full this sounds,.. diggin the chorus Tricia,.. nice job with the melody.

Great song Vincent.  Glad you guys opted for the countrish angle.  Worked well for this one.
Keyboard Player/Singer/Songwriter
www.mclovintheduo.com
www.yournewneighbors.net

Offline canuk62

• Super Hero
Thanks a bunch guys. Since day 1 heard it in the genre..alot has to do with Tricias' earthy vocals, as well as the general structure/chorus and chordings in general had "country" written all over it. Considering a bunch of rockers played on it, sounds country to us anyway..I'm sure a die hard George Jones fan would certainly disagree though! ;D
Marc

Offline Pleasuredome

• Super Hero
  • Symi Rock
    • My Web Page