Musicians Collaboration Studio

Don't Let The Song End (Andy/Riggo/Holger/Benny/SteveA/Paulo)

AndyG6508 · 54 · 20755

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Beautifull
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
hey Mark,

Thanks for the revisit..yeah I like this one too. Great performances and mix by the guys!

Andy

I still really like this song !

CD

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation
This is a great song and very happy. You should do a collection of songs like this :) Smile, for example has a similar feel.

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
Revisiting things makes you get back to your life's experience and, that's what life is all about... Those lyrics makes the most sence on my present life... It could have a been a load of others famous tunes but, I was lucky enough to be involved in this one, it's different, dig? Holly crapp, I'm really proud of these tinny little lousy fingers, capable of making me wonder about all my existence  :-X... Really proud of this and much more  8)
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
Thanks Paulo.....great post. This is one of the few songs of mine where I did not write out of my imagination - I wrote it around what I was really feeling at that time.

Your contributions on piano, organ and mixing, really made this song shine. Thank you again.

Andy

Revisiting things makes you get back to your life's experience and, that's what life is all about... Those lyrics makes the most sence on my present life... It could have a been a load of others famous tunes but, I was lucky enough to be involved in this one, it's different, dig? Holly crapp, I'm really proud of these tinny little lousy fingers, capable of making me wonder about all my existence  :-X... Really proud of this and much more  8)

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation
Just listened to this, so thought I'd give it a bump. It makes me feel happy and want to drink beer all day out in the sun. When you can get that out of a song, it's a very good song. Reminds me of George Harrison too :)

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
Hey Riggo,

I would buy you a few anytime :).

I miss you not being on here more often, we have put a few good tunes together havent we :)

Andy

Just listened to this, so thought I'd give it a bump. It makes me feel happy and want to drink beer all day out in the sun. When you can get that out of a song, it's a very good song. Reminds me of George Harrison too :)

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation
Thanks! Yeah, we have written some good ones :) I'm trying to get on here more and check out everyone's music.