Musicians Collaboration Studio

Don't Let The Song End (Andy/Riggo/Holger/Benny/SteveA/Paulo)

AndyG6508 · 54 · 21338

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
    • https://soundcloud.com/bumpy-buttons
Hi MCS,

Another collab done with a lot of help from my friends!!

This time its an older simple tune of mine, of which I was not very sure about. However I was pursuaded by my good mates Riggo and Holger not to discard it and so we plugged away to produce a pretty good sound in the end.

The guys did a super job and everyone put in stunning performances - Riggo on tasteful slide and electric guitars, Steve on a nicely percussive drums part, Benny with his pitch perfect assured vocal...and then Paulo came in to play a major part in crafting the polished sound - through his lovely keys playing, added percussion, and with his mixing skills.

So this is the version with Benny on lead vocals, there will be another one with Holger on lead vocal, so watch out for that!!

UPdate 27/12/10: Version with Holger's vocals posted. Great vocal from Holger. The instrument mix is the same, except with the guitar and piano solos switched around.

Thanks again guys, and a special thank you to Paulo - for all the careful and hard work you put in and for the patience you showed in putting up with our collective demands :).

Hope you like the song.

Andy

Update 1/1/2011: The Dolphin gave us a pleasant suprise with his wonderful sounding mastered version, which appears a few posts down.

Don't Let The Song End
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:36:34 PM by AndyG6508 »

Offline riggorog

• Super Hero
    • Reverbnation

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
I like this one a lot... Very cool mood. Much thanks, gentlemen, it became really beautifull.
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline soulfrontier

• Super Hero
    • soulfrontier online
this song turned out great Andy. I like it a lot. great performance by you all! The mix sounds superb.

Offline Paulo

• Super Hero
this song turned out great Andy. I like it a lot. great performance by you all! The mix sounds superb.

Thanks Holger, now let's put yer vox in it and mix again... It will be great.
Live the best you can 'cause you're gonna be dead for a long time.
Respect
Paulo Gomes

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi

Thanks so much Holger. As Paulo says lets bring on your version!!

Andy

Offline Billy

• Super Hero
  • Professionalism is an attitude
A fine song guys. It has a retro feel something resembling The Eagles (production wise). I enjoyed the listen.

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
Thanks so much Billy, for the kind comments.

Cheers
Andy

A fine song guys. It has a retro feel something resembling The Eagles (production wise). I enjoyed the listen.

Offline Albino

• The most important things are not things.
    • Spotify
great overall sounding song. WD Paulo.

And  WD AndyG (a good song you have there) and everyone else involved....|Great job!

Offline AndyG6508

• Jedi
Thanks Steve mate - its always a pleasure to have you on board. Another one notched up eh? Your drumming fits the song like a glove!!

Cheers
Andy

great overall sounding song. WD Paulo.

And  WD AndyG (a good song you have there) and everyone else involved....|Great job!

Offline stoman

• Jedi
    • Stoman's website
Nice song, guys - sounds very 70s to me. You know what that means: I really like it! :)

Everything sits nicely, and I love the vocals (and everything else, actually)!

Regards,
  Steffen
Always looking for opportunities to mix your songs. Feel free to ask!
My Introductory Post

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Nice one guys!! Love the vibe! Andy, you got that vintage thing happening!!! Love that stuff!!
Great performances all!!!

Offline Benny

• Poppin' Rockers
  • Super Hero
  • Write, rewrite, then write some more...
Andy, thanks for inviting me to join in on this one. Nice job on all the playing and mixing guys. :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 08:19:00 AM by Benny »