Musicians Collaboration Studio

Piece of You

Offline Johnny

I didn't need to trek to any mis-shaped mountains, or find some forgotten sea...I was satisfied right here with you girls ;D

Love this..."To all who collaborated together on this...A big high five and a chest bump...(well...not a chest bump to the ladies)...

How about a good ol' rump slap!....(no, that wouldn't be right either)...I know!

A big "high five" a "chest bump" and a "rump slap" with a  "way ta go"...to boot! ;D 

My congrats. to Sarah, Trish and da Boys! 8) 

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
I didn't need to trek to any mis-shaped mountains, or find some forgotten sea...I was satisfied right here with you girls ;D

Love this..."To all who collaborated together on this...A big high five and a chest bump...(well...not a chest bump to the ladies)...

How about a good ol' rump slap!....(no, that wouldn't be right either)...I know!

A big "high five" a "chest bump" and a "rump slap" with a  "way ta go"...to boot! ;D 

My congrats. to Sarah, Trish and da Boys! 8) 

;D ;D  Thanks Johnny!  :)

Offline Zap

Nice track everyone. Congratulations on your first collab Tricia41. Hope this won't be the last! Looking forward to more.
Producer / Mixer

Always looking to mix something. PM me.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going to."

Offline Tricia41

• Super Hero
  • sing
    • Hair by Tricia
Nice track everyone. Congratulations on your first collab Tricia41. Hope this won't be the last! Looking forward to more.

Thanks so much, Zap!  :)

But not my first. ;) ;) 

Wakajawaka is my bandmate/guitarist, Sarah, It is her first finished online collab.  :)  She and I have co-written a few more on here...we hope to get them finished too. 8)

Offline Captain fantastic

jfreed18

Hi Tricia and everyone this is a terrific song  :). I also played this song again last night to. Everyone did a fantastic job1 Thank you Tricia and Everyone your friend Jimmy.

Offline Errol

• Super Hero
    • http://www.reverbnation.com/errolchugg
Sounds great. Always like the songs I've heard Tricia sing. Instrumentation really strong too.
 :)

Offline DannyRayMilligan

• Danny Milligan @ Reverbnation
Wonderful job, folks, congrats on a great song :)
Nothing you play is original... at some point in time, someone else thought of that, and tossed it to the side, lol!

http://www.reverbnation.com/dannyraymilligan

Offline r4m

• Super Hero
Nice one everybody!
6600 posts and ya finally got one done!!! ;D (kidding!!) >:D

jfreed18

Hi Tricia and Sarah I'm playing this song again this evening I really like it and think it's cool  :). Thank you Tricia and Sarah your friend Jimmy.