Musicians Collaboration Studio

Tweakheadz Guide To The Home & Project Studio

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
I found this site while doing research for soundcards and I would have to say this is one of the better sites I've found regarding home studios. It's well worth checking out. Lots of great info. I'm still reading a lot of it.

Dave

http://www.tweakheadz.com/guide.htm

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
I have been sending folks to Tweak for a while. His guide is informative and funny!

I have to say that I have printed out the guide and still use it!

Thanks Dave,

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline Bobby Watson

• Super Hero
  • What's a band without members?
    • Backporch Dreams
Been there a few times myself.. But the posts count in their forum, they've been at it for a long time...
Good info there.
BW@

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Didn't even notice they had a forum there. Cool, I can ask some of my silly questions over there as well.   ::)

Offline Appleluza

• Appleluza Music
I've been reading a lot of the stuff there (thanks to Nick) and have found it helpful.  I'm also trying to read other sources at the same time, just to fill in as many holes in my understanding (not to be confused with the holes in my head) as possible.

Rob T
Rob Talbert, Songwriter and Producer for Appleluza, a virtual multi-genre band.

Offline rythymaker

Ok... i am posting this one to "diss" myself.

Thanx for the link Studioplayer! (and to all others who have played part)

The material in "tweakheads" will stop me from bothering everyone here, with so many seemingly dumb questions.:)

Jaden

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Ok... i am posting this one to "diss" myself.

Thanx for the link Studioplayer! (and to all others who have played part)

The material in "tweakheads" will stop me from bothering everyone here, with so many seemingly dumb questions.:)

Jaden

Trust me. There's NO seemingly dumb questions. This is coming from a guy who asks "What's the difference between 16 & 24 bit?" to "What is bus?"  ;D Tweakheads is pretty cool. A really good read. Gives you lots of option's in getting started with a home studio from low dollar to big bucks. I think it's some of the best info out there. Kudo's to the guy who worked on that site.  8)

Dave

dogbizkits

Hi Jaden.

As Dave says... there's no dumb questions here. You go on asking as many questions as you like. Don't feel as if you're "bothering" people here - because you're not. We're all learning from each other all the time and what may seem a "dumb" question often branches out to provide others with new information. You'll find the breadth of knowledge here is happily shared with anyone who asks questions. Keep asking.  ;)

Rab  8)