Musicians Collaboration Studio

Problem posting PMs

Offline Hardrockracer

Hi,

when I try so send a PM and click on send I get the following error message: "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture."

What picture?? I looked around on the screen and there is no field where I would possibly have to add something. Help anybody?

Cheers,

HRR
Power to the Music in the Streets (Motley Crue 1994)

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
That's really strange. I'll pm one of the admins and let them know.

Dave

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics
Hi,

when I try so send a PM and click on send I get the following error message: "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture."

What picture?? I looked around on the screen and there is no field where I would possibly have to add something. Help anybody?

Cheers,

HRR

I think there's a bug in the system and not sure how we can resolve it ... but I think that I've found a workaround.  It only tries to give you that sort of restriction if you have a very limited number of posts on the forum ... I think once you post a couple/few more times it will go away.  Try getting up past 5 posts and try to send a PM again.  If that doesn't work then please reply here and let me know and I'll see if I can figure out something else for you.

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics
Yep just verified it's 5 posts minimum.  You can just reply in this post a couple of times if you want to easily get your post count up, we won't hold it against you or thing it's spam :)  I don't want to turn off that setting because it helps avoid PM spam from bots of spam users that sign up, we've had issues with that in the past.

Offline Hardrockracer

Hi,

thanks for the info. I will try it.

Cheers,

HRR
Power to the Music in the Streets (Motley Crue 1994)

Offline Ender

Had same issue, posting to get #5 here ;) thanks