Musicians Collaboration Studio

Im Your Always

Guest · 9 · 5101

youtube

IM YOUR ALWAYS

Session Details:

How did this song come about? Well Sharon (MidNightSerenade) posted a project entitled  A Grandmas Legacy. I originally posted some music I wrote to her lyrics for that song. She wanted something slower and so Curtis came in and provided that and I used the music I wrote and started a new session entitled "Much More Music". I rewrote the music and re arranged it and it turned out into this song. Because I had started the music to someone else's lyrics I thought it would be cool to keep it for someone else's music. So I used Lisa's lyrics and this song is the result. I wrote in some as well. Thank you Lisa for the  inspiration and great lyrics. Jman came along and lay ed some fab drums for this song and I thank you Jman. Later Kelly Almond expressed an interest in singing this. Actually by accident Kelly sung the song to the wrong bed and therefore an unplugged version had emerged.  >:D He later went and corrected that. Thanks Kelly for the great vocals and your dedication on this project.  8)

SONG CREDITS:
Tubes: Guitars, bass, arrangement mix & music, additional lyrics, backup & harmony vocals, tambourines, shakers, piano, strings, hand clapping, classical, acoustic  and electric guitar, cowbell,
Jman: Drums & percussion
Lisa S Bennett:  Lyrics and inspiration
Kelly Almond: Lead vocals

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 09:38:36 PM by youtube »

Offline Studioplayer

• Super Hero
  • Overdrive
    • Reverbnation Website
Not bad Tubes. I think you have a tough mix with this one. Lots of things happening. The bass sounds really good. Nice and deep. Personally I would have brought out the acoustic more and make the electric guitars more subtle :)

Dave

youtube

Thanks for the listen and feed back Dave. I appreciate it!  ;) I have reworked the complete song and I have posted the update finals.

IM YOUR ALWAYS >:D

Lisa, Jman, Kelly, Tom here are the Finals reworked.  > >:D

Lots of work put into this one.

Posting two mixes wma 192k & mp3 320k 128k on wma sounds like crap. Sorry 192 is my limited on this baby.

Have a listen folks.

Tubes

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 09:23:46 PM by youtube »

Offline Appleluza

• Appleluza Music
Interesting.  I'm always curious about how rhythms work in music - there are often some really interesting rhythms in indigenous music which turns out to be more complex than what it appears at first.  This song has some intriguing things going on with the delays and the completing rhythms.  It certainly makes a statement.

Rob
Rob Talbert, Songwriter and Producer for Appleluza, a virtual multi-genre band.

Offline Dove4Simon

• Facebook Artist page
Tubes,
Great job.  I really do love this final mix!  It sounds so much fuller, rounded.  All the additional work you put into it shows.   :)

Lisa

Kellya2

I'd love to download it but anything over 5 megs is chancy for me.  :-[

K

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Kelly,

Are you disableing your call waiting when you use your dial up?

Do you keep getting disconnected everytime call waiting beeps in the line? How frustrating! With just a few simple steps, you can disable your call waiting.

First you will need to find out what code to dial so that you can disable your call waiting. With most telephone companies, it is *70, other variations are 70# or 1170. Look in the front of your telephone company's telephone book, usually the information is located there. If not, call them to get the code.

Instructions for Windows 95/98 PC Users

Step One
Double click on My Computer.

Step Two
Click here to see screen shot Double click on Dial Up Networking.

Step Three
Locate the connection that you use to access the Internet. Place your mouse cursor over the connection icon and right click on your mouse. Select Properties.

Step Four
Locate the area where the number you dial is located. Insert *70, in front of the number, or the code that will work for you to disable your call waiting. Now the number on mine would read *70,757-2051. If you call a 1-800 number, you will need to enter the entire number in that box and remove the area code from the left-hand side box. For example you would call *70,1800-555-1212.

Click "OK" and the next time you dial in, your call waiting will be disabled!

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

tubes

Hello folks..   ;D  >:D

Yes call waiting is a "bitch">:D

Had dial up and downloaded huge files as well as uploads a long time ago so with a 56k modem there should be no trouble. Time is the only factor and for your music you "MUST" make time.

Okay I left ONLY to return to M. C. There is something in the air here people. Hint  ::)
MUSIC

Okay here is the latest on this song. Jman sent me some drum separates for the start of this song. I had put my own real snare & crash in there but it is nicer when the actual drummer can do it. It needed a fill there and that has been added. Thanks Jman for the speedy submission when I asked.

Okay I remixed this as well and, while I have said final.. Final until the very final is more like it.  So here we go. I believe it has come along very well. Maybe you could delete the links above Nick. Thank You.

Because, I cannot make up my mind regarding which vocal mix is better I am posting a couple of mixes. You decide.   Sorry to most so many mixes but the vocals are important in the way they sit in the mix and I would prefer it if you make the choice which is better. Any Ways  I kind of  like version mix "3". and I feel version mix "2" is kind  of cool too.

If you like it and if anyone wants an ape let me know.

The wma's are 160k encloded
The mp3's are 320k encoded

"TUBES".
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 11:45:38 PM by Tubes »

Offline Dove4Simon

• Facebook Artist page
Miss ya Tubes, as always...  :(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 05:02:35 PM by Dove4Simon »