Musicians Collaboration Studio

Massey plugins

Offline digitaldrummer

• digitaldrummer.net
check out www.masseyplugins.com

I don't think I posted this yet (sorry if its a repeat).  The demos are free and fully functional--except that they can't save settings and actually return to their default settings everytime you reopen your session 9so write it down!).   However, for $69 each it's a steal anyway (and on my list to purchase soon).  the tapehead is especially cool and I've heard good things about the others too.  and multiple formats available.

Mike

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics
I second that motion.  Every year I see less and less PT users.  For my needs I just can't justify dropping $10k for a starter HD rig :(

Mark

Offline digitaldrummer

• digitaldrummer.net
ooops.  I thought he was offering these as VST too but I guess not.  Well, still good for us PT users.

As for the $10K HD rig?  I can't justify THAT either.  You can get into PT with M-powered and any of the M-audio devices (including the $69 dollar PCMCIA card - can't remember the name) or now the Mbox mini is <$300 (including the LE software).   You can get a really nice Apogee/Logic setup for $10K, or maybe go to RADAR--what's that about $25K?  Yikes! not for most home recordists...  If I had a full-blown commerical studio where I was bringing in clients to record, sure, I'd probably have to spring for a full PT HD rig.

Mike

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics
I'm pretty happy with my MOTU stuff here.  Great bang for the $$. :)

Mark

Offline groverk

• The Pendletones
Thanks Mike,

Not much free stuff for us P.T. users.

Ken