Musicians Collaboration Studio

She Only - Tubes Mix-3 (The Wacky Washed-Out Buzzer)

Guest · 7 · 5242

youtube

She Only

Credits

You tube: Acoustic guitar, tambourines, percussion, arrangement, bass, words & lyrics
Groverk (Ken):  Drums
Sharpola (Ray) : Lead, backup, & harmony vocals
Tacman7 (Tom) Lead & rhythm guitars
Davidinoz (Dave): Additional Bass Guitar (Coming in final mix 3)

Okay this has got to be weird.  >:D Three version mixes of one song. But that's my style and perogitive.
When I sent this to Nick with all the revisions it must have confused him because, there was no demo to compare what I had done to what I wanted the next to sound like. So it appears Nick had made his mix
somewhat a more acoustic based mix, which is cool.  8)  Since I did lots of additonal work for this version
I though I may as well put it together and mix it. What I am posting at the moment is the demo. Later, I will post the final mix. That will take me more time to accomplish. But the idea is in this demo of what I had envisioned for a third full stop final mix to be.

The Tubes  ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 12:24:17 PM by NickT »

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
Definitely different than my mix!

Sounds like you had fun.  ;)

Nice job.

Nick
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline Tacman7

youtube

Working on this. Tacman & Nick thanks. I forgot to add your ending solo in there Tom. Sorry  :-[  it will be in the  mix if it fits well in this mix version. Probably will.  :-X

I'II BE BACK

Tubes  ;D

youtube

He's Back

She Only
Here it is. The ALTERNATIVE version.   >:D

Credits

You tube: Backup vocals & voices, lead guitar, additional acoustic guitars,
Acoustic guitar, tambourines, Piano, Organ, percussion, arrangement, words & lyrics
mix & master of this alternative mix.
Groverk (Ken):  Drums
Sharpola (Ray) : Lead, backup, & harmony vocals
Tacman7 (Tom) Lead & rhythm guitars
Davidinoz (Dave):  Bass Guitar
U-Tube: (U): Bass Guitar

This version was a little complex and it took me a long time to try and get it as right as I could.
I went All Out on this alternative mix. It has both bass players in panned more left to right thing
happening.  There are some additional guitars in this mix as well as some other things. I did
not compress the final mix. I hope you like it.  :-*

That's it for She Only. It has been a blast...   ::)   ;D

Any Ways thanks again everyone who contributed. Lots of talent in the house.   8)

I posted the ape and mp3

Tubes  ^-^

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 05:01:11 PM by youtube »

Offline Dove4Simon

• Facebook Artist page
I don't know all the technical jargon that you guys speak so I'll say it the only way I know how, I love the technique you used for Ray's voice in this version...and the yell after "mad"....nice touch. Made me smile anyway... ;)

Lisa

youtube

Thanks Lisa...

I was going to put a real man & woman screaming in there but I left it at that. I did enough to it. That's it for this song apart from maybe Nick doing another mix if he wants to d.o.p on the tracks I sent him. Any ways on Rays vocals I put a sort of better type of flange. There are some real bad ones out there. This one was sort of okay. I think the vocals really stand out clearly. In my first mix way back I put the lead vocals and harmony vocals separate which was a mistake.  In both my last mixes the vocals are clear and stand out really nice and so does Tom's guitar. i think most everything does. Just in technical terms I did not compress the mix. That's because I don't have a great compressor. That would really bring things out. I have software compressors and a external one but I never tried compressing a mix with it. In any event I am happy with the song and glad to move onto something else. I still have to mix Kelly's "Why Can't I Just Get Old". Nick has it too.  Not sure if he will be mixing it because he has been sick. Nicks mix is cool. It's very full.

Tubes