Musicians Collaboration Studio

"Best Of Me" -AliKat, mistermikev, jwoo10, jaaman

Offline mistermikev

• Me @ GrandCanyon
UPDATE: now yas gonna have ta put ya money where ya mouths are...
I uploaded two (old) tunes.  I would love your input jwoo/ali and anyone else who would be so kind as to throw down over on either of those threads. :D :D
"Follow your heart, but let your head lead the way."

Offline Ali Kat

• Strength = Life = Music = Love
    • ali kats music
My gear isn't even set up... just a drum machine and a guitar... cause I anticipated moving out of here by now... but then my wifes sister got sick... and so plans to move went on the back burner...
I have some old stuff I could probably post... and I'll see what I can do about that...

by the way... thanks for giving a damn at all! 
MikeV

Wishing the sis-in-law the best....I know more than most about being ill.....I'll be praying for her! 

Ali
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." (Kahlil Gibran)

Offline mistermikev

• Me @ GrandCanyon
Thanks ali that's awfully nice of you.  She's in pretty ruff shape (stomach cancer)... but the worst is she's got three kids.  Gonna be a pretty ruff ride for them(9,9,15).  Doctors gave her six months to live... so... I sent my wife out to spend a few weeks there.  On the bright side: at least she has had the advantage of knowing it is coming... and a little time to prepare.

I posted a few new tunes... I would certainly love to hear your thoughts on them and possibly have you collaborate (if you feel something for them).
Cheers
mikev

Offline jwoo10

• Super Hero
    • Jwoo10's Site
First of all... Prayers your way from here...

Secondly... Hummm .....

I posted a few new tunes...
I

WHERE Mike?????

Offline mistermikev

• Me @ GrandCanyon
I know, I know, I owe some drum-less tracks... not a day goes by that I don't think about it...
funny story... last weekend I reset and subsequently "fat fingered" my pwrd 2x on my music computer... result: locked myself out of my own computer (way to go mr software developer)... I know there is some way to reset the pwrd but I figured it needed a re-format anyway... so I have been busy rebuilding my music computer and don't currently have any music software loaded... (let alone drivers)... but I will do so asap. 

:D :o :-\  :D :D
I'm a little nutty right now!