Musicians Collaboration Studio

New To Site Need Help On How To Upload Finished Songs

Offline Mussicman

• Pianosam
Good morning everyone,
I am new to this site. Could someone tell me how to upload a finished song. My name is Robert Thomson and I live in Sun City, Ca. I am a composer/songwriter and have written over 3000 songs including a musical with Robert Gould The Prince And The Pauper. I have songs needing lyrics and songs needing vocalist and I write musica for lyrics. My site address is http://www.piano-sam.com. If you have some lyrics that need music email me a couple at pianosam2@mchsi.com and I will see what I can do.l

Thank you for your time,

Robert Thomson
Robert Thomson

Offline Jacquee Rae

• Myspace page
Hello Robert!
I see you found your way to Studio A! Welcome to MCS. I am sure you will be happy here. :)
Congrats on your Prince and the Pauper music as well as your portfolio of music.
Have fun here!
Jacquee Rae
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 08:52:49 AM by Jacquee Rae »
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

Thomas Carlyle
Oh, give us the man who sings at his work.

Offline Bobby Watson

• Super Hero
  • What's a band without members?
    • Backporch Dreams
I am a composer/songwriter and have written over 3000 songs

You must be a hell of a prolific writer....  :o
I'm 58 years old, and suspect I've not written 300 actual usable pieces in my life time...
I'm sure your talents will prove useful around here. Good luck..  8)
BW@

Offline MM

Good morning everyone,
I am new to this site. Could someone tell me how to upload a finished song. My name is Robert Thomson and I live in Sun City, Ca. I am a composer/songwriter and have written over 3000 songs including a musical with Robert Gould The Prince And The Pauper. I have songs needing lyrics and songs needing vocalist and I write musica for lyrics. My site address is http://www.piano-sam.com. If you have some lyrics that need music email me a couple at pianosam2@mchsi.com and I will see what I can do.l

Thank you for your time,

Robert Thomson

Robert, glad you made the trip.... 

You may want to slow down a bit on the posts, you're bumping your own posts to page 2....  ;D

Mike