Musicians Collaboration Studio

New Collaboration Mod For project auditions and status! Please read!

NickT · 7 · 7030

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
We have a new collaboration module to request auditions right in the main thread in Studio "A". The original poster will see "Collaboration Options" below the post area. Just expand that and click the check box next to what you are looking for! It is that easy! There are two Comment box's...one for audition comments and one for project status. Your summary will show up in the "Studio A" topic list and at the top at the topic thread. There is also the attachment list at the top!

I want to thank Mark (Gerk) for this value added feature!

The Collab Search Mod! A one page search summary of the projects and auditions has just been added. Search by any of the criteria. Looking for projects needing Bass? Just filter the search for "Bass" and click on the link. It will bring you right to the project thread!

Click the link buttons on the left to check out the new features!

I want to thank our members BassPlayer (David Bellizi) and Gerk (Mark Guertin) for all their hard work on the Collab Search Mod. This will make looking for open auditions and collabs a breeze!

You can see a few examples right now in the thread (Including this post). If you are the first/original poster of a thread, you can add the status and auditions.

Please post any questions here and we will address them.

Thanks,

NickT
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 08:37:33 PM by NickT »
NickT

"...My life just Ain't TV..."

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
No bug.

It is a sticky in the "Project Studio A" board, which has all the collabs. I wanted noobs to be able to read the info. I will move this to the how to board in a while!

Thanks Dave,

Nick
NickT

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline BassPlayer

• ReverbNation - David Bellizzi

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV
This is in the collabs table...see the status quote? Plus I had the pretty icons turned on at one point.

So no bug :)

I will clean it up and move this post soon.

Nick
NickT

www.AintTV.com

www.TestafiedRecords.com

Offline Gerk

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • code monkey no sing!
    • Studio Gerk Pics
Ya this post is nick using the collab options for something that's NOT a collab the bugger :)

If you move it Nick, make sure that you also manually take it out of the collab table as well :)

Mark

Offline NickT

• NickT
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • Here I am!
    • Ain't TV